*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

We couldn't end on a high note, had to shank the point after! Hahaha

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

No WE MUST DRAFT A QB (just not necessarily in round 1). Why is this confusing for you? Mr. Sack leader NEEDS TO GO! The Defense will be in the top 5 next season.
The defense was actually better previous years. This defense is nowhere near a top five defense and neither is the offense

Yes Finally Parker gets some love! Highlight of the game...

I'm not expecting a QB in round 1 but if we do I'm not complaining either. I would like a real Middle Lber or a FS to solidify this Defense. We have the talent on the D line to be the best in the league we just need to shore up the secondary and Lbers while Suh is still playing well.

Our defense surely does need a ton of upgrades but ....ready for this?.... they're playing leaps and bounds better than our offense.

I agree with you regarding a possible qb pick. It's hard to argue against it if it falls out that way. We have other more pressing needs but there's no more important position and if someone we covet is there, make the pick. And if the rookie beats out Tannehill for the starting job and Tannehill is getting paid like a starter to ride pine, so be it. We're not even close to being competitive so I can live with riding out Tannehill's contract while we're paying rookie money to his replacement.

I honestly don't see another win with the rest of this schedule. Maybe Baltimore, but I really don't see a team on the remaining schedule they can beat.

Can you guys who bash tannehill take into consideration how much better he looks when lazor calls plays thag push the ball DOWN the field...he doesnt call these plays till the game is over but its crazy to me that lazor doesnt call anything deep until were down by 28

This team is a dumpster fire, can't even kick and XP or a kickoff without ****ing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed extra point followed by kickoff out of bounds. You just can't make this stuff up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our defense surely does need a ton of upgrades but ....ready for this?.... they're playing leaps and bounds better than our offense.

Leaps and bounds?

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone 6

there is no reason for Tannehill to throw the ball 58 ****ing times...NONE....there is NO reason we should have abandoned the run as early as we did...hell did we even run the ball once in the second half?

Back
Top Bottom