*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

Tannehill pads his stats like Jeff George

Of course what will happen here over the next few days is all those Tanny apologists will be back with their stats to prove that it's not #17 fault we suck.

Marley, how will this defense be in the top 5 next year?

We are going to draft for the D this year. The lack of Lbers and Db's got exposed and the FO will have to take action this offseason. Reshad Jones with a play making FS... Plus our D line is going to be one of the best, if not the best!!

there is no reason for Tannehill to throw the ball 58 ****ing times...NONE....there is NO reason we should have abandoned the run as early as we did...hell did we even run the ball once in the second half?

There is no reason for anyone to throw 58 times! NOBODY can win like that, not even Aaron Rodgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under 15 rushing attempts. Total.

Under 25 yards rushing.

Total.

You can't expect players to play when they are so, so poorly coached.

We are going to draft for the D this year. The lack of Lbers and Db's got exposed and the FO will have to take action this offseason. Reshad Jones with a play making FS... Plus our D line is going to be one of the best, if not the best!!

Draft D?, did you see the offensive performance?

I must say Tannehill's stat line today may be one of he most deceptive I've ever seen. He was awful, but if you just looked at his stats you would think he played a pretty good game...

351 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT

there is no reason for Tannehill to throw the ball 58 ****ing times...NONE....there is NO reason we should have abandoned the run as early as we did...hell did we even run the ball once in the second half?

MAYBE the one carry by Landry, for FOUR WHOLE YARDS...

Un-freaking-believable...

Of course what will happen here over the next few days is all those Tanny apologists will be back with their stats to prove that it's not #17 fault we suck.

Again how about the horrible play calling and no run game? Where is your post on that? Oh the play calling was fine it's all Tannehill's fault they can't run or block. Try being objective. He makes mistakes but look what he is given. No running game, secondary can sit on routes. D line can go all out.

what about the D giving up a TD right after the O scores AGAIN! where is the post on that?

Sucks when your teams season is already over before December.

Our defense surely does need a ton of upgrades but ....ready for this?.... they're playing leaps and bounds better than our offense.

I agree with you regarding a possible qb pick. It's hard to argue against it if it falls out that way. We have other more pressing needs but there's no more important position and if someone we covet is there, make the pick. And if the rookie beats out Tannehill for the starting job and Tannehill is getting paid like a starter to ride pine, so be it. We're not even close to being competitive so I can live with riding out Tannehill's contract while we're paying rookie money to his replacement.

I can get on board with this but I'm not sure Tannehill should be starting next year. We could find a journeyman qb (many teams seem to be finding success with them) and let our rookie sit for a year. This off season is going to be interesting that's for sure!
:)

I'd like to see Lazor justify 58 passing attempts in his press conference. Absolutely ridiculous.

Our d line is nothing special. We basically have one great player and a bunch of average joes. Our line is not as good as last year.

Tanny doesn't need to sit, he needs to play with an nfl caliber coach. That way we'll see what he has or doesn't have. I think we know what else is but the coaching staff hasn't helped him at all. Line sucks as does play design.

Back
Top Bottom