*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

I would say Buffalo as funny as it sounds because the Chiefs have an easy road the rest of the way.

The Fins are not making the playoffs, my friend.

I understand man... And realistically I don't expect them to but I'm going down with the ship. I'm not giving up hope until we're mathematically eliminated. I'm just that much of a glutton for punishment.

I understand man... And realistically I don't expect them to but I'm going down with the ship. I'm not giving up hope until we're mathematically eliminated. I'm just that much of a glutton for punishment.

I think there will issues between the staff, players and FO. Not a good mix.

I think there will issues between the staff, players and FO. Not a good mix.

So in other words this could end up being a disaster down the stretch? Tension throughout the locker room? Well you know Hayden, I'm a glass half full type of guy. If we have to lose, hopefully that's dysfunctions culminates in a 4-12 record and a top 5 draft pick. That would be a good thing along with a thorough in house cleaning.

So in other words this could end up being a disaster down the stretch? Tension throughout the locker room? Well you know Hayden, I'm a glass half full type of guy. If we have to lose, hopefully that's dysfunctions culminates in a 4-12 record and a top 5 draft pick. That would be a good thing along with a thorough in house cleaning.

I get confused because the players say they love Campbell and want him to get the job. We hear of passionate speeches….yet, we see the same mistakes and mental farts each week.

If it's a beer the glass is always half empty.

I'm hoping for a miracle until we are eliminated.....that's just the fan in me. realistically, I don't see it....but hey, here's hoping.

Todd Bowles is rallying his team. See what leadership does today for a team that is struggling. Good football coach.

pissonjets-1.gif

god i hate the stinking Jets, beat the brakes off these clowns today, PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE.

We're gonna take over Met Life one series of fake reverse followed by bubble screen followed by 3rd and 7 sack at a time.

Ready??? Hut hut! *every Miami Dolphins offensive player begins running sideways*

[TWEET]670983559059005441[/TWEET]
[TWEET]670994177283461120[/TWEET]
[TWEET]670995219429593088[/TWEET]
CU_aGeIWwAALTc7-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom