*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 12

CU_VWpiWwAMveW8-1.jpg

CU_WHqAXIAASdXh-1.jpg

CU_WeBtXAAQiBjv-1.jpg

Dolphins always get me down in the dumps this time of year. They put a damper on the holidays and it's a struggle to put on fins gear. I've decided to block it all out and enjoy my Dolphins fandom and be proud from here on out, despite the agony. We may suck but we are Dolphins.

#strongertogether or something like that

Dolphins always get me down in the dumps this time of year. They put a damper on the holidays and it's a struggle to put on fins gear. I've decided to block it all out and enjoy my Dolphins fandom and be proud from here on out, despite the agony. We may suck but we are Dolphins.

Makes the winning more enjoyable (if we ever get to that point of course).

Fins give entertainment through January and February with hot stove coaching news.

Inactives
James
Williams, Brandon
McCain, Chris
Stoneburner
Hazel
Jonn
John-Michael Johnson

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

All the LB's good to go. Both starting receivers ready to go.

Linebackers got healthy, we'll see how ready they are early.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Omar :bobdole:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7s7 seconds ago
Jarvis Landry (knee) and Rishard Matthews (illness) are both not playing.

Coples suiting up too.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago
Only two active tight ends for Dolphins: Jordan Cameron and Dion Sims

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

****ing Dan Campbell talking about being "physical" and what not....blah, blah, blah. Two TE's active. That is it. ****ing A.

Back
Top Bottom