*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night

I'm not used to winning without sweating in the last 5 seconds of the game.

Can't believe it...would never have seen it coming after that atrocious 1-4 start...Miami with a winning record. Wow...I'm so happy!

Jenkins and Williams IS NOT good news as both players are a liability.

JETS:. 27

FINZ:. 13

The-Wire-Wee-Bey-OMG-1470610504.gif

Yes can't wait for Hoops to rip Moore. I know we're he's posting now but I'm not sure I can share it here. Cough *thephins.com* cough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Hoops, as most of us do I'm sure, but damn, he lost his **** last week.

It's GREAT to know we have such a good back-up QB in Moore. Great game by him, Suh, Wake, Stills, Landry and so many more. Great team effort. There are no easy wins in December.

So wow....we won without "mission critical!"

Go Fins!

Jets did what I expected defensively. They blitzed Moore a lot...works with a rookie but Moore is not a rookie and he burned them. They played cover 1 or cover 0 all night. Receivers did a great job of making plays after the catch, defense and special teams got turnovers and points. My only complaints would be the rushing defense was still bad because our linebackers suck and this O-line is still playing like crap.

Back
Top Bottom