*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JEST GAME THREAD *** Week 15 Saturday Night

First winning season since 08-It's been awhile. Now, the tough part... rooting for the Patriots to beat my 2nd favorite team tomorrow :bobdole:

I like Hoops, as most of us do I'm sure, but damn, he lost his **** last week.

Yes to be clear I have the utmost respect for Hoops. He's one of the few here where I always read his posts. I also realize Tannehill blows Moore away in the physical ability department and even makes safer decisions. Tannehill is better no doubt and he's not a finished product. His conviction to Tannehill is impressive and his evaluation skills are second to none on finheaven. However Moore is more likely to take chances on letting his playmakers make plays and in this offense that's not horrible. I'm curious to see what he says but I feel it will be Moore got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. We play Saturday again. So its a normal week to Miami. They will get an extra day against NE though.
for real? We open the season w like 10 straight road games, even have 4 in a row at home, find out we go to London next year for 3rd time in 4 years, play a Saturday night game - Saturday night! - then have to play again on Saturday before finishing up w the pats at home for 2nd year in row. Who made our schedule? Bob Kraft?

Great feeling seeing the Dolphins getting an impressive win, sweeping the Jets, and one step closers to the playoffs. Now just get to relax, watch some games tomorrow and hope for a little help.

Not really. We play Saturday again. So its a normal week to Miami. They will get an extra day against NE though.

We get the extra day against the Bills, since we play today and they play tomorrow

Can hear dolphins fans yelling "let's go dolphins" in the background as landry is talking while on the nfl network set ha

Landry just had a baby also. That explains the missed practices last week.

Also guys, almost everyone plays on saturday next week because of Christmas. Bills will be on 5 days rest and we're on 6.

Phenomenal game. I know I haven't been commenting in a very long time, but I have been lurking the boards. I haven't been this excited about this team for a long time now.

Back
Top Bottom