*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
From TheScore:

All three Denver Broncos quarterbacks will be ineligible to play Sunday against the New Orleans Saints after being deemed high-risk close contacts to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

meh, I'm watching of course but to me this season wasn't about our record but rather about Tua and all the young guys. Every time he's not in there is like wasted time. Then again since this FO didn't get him any weapons to work with then he's not missing working on timing since those "skill" players we have now should not be the ones for him to work with in the the near future.

Appreciate the thread Adam, as always. Dolphins need this win tomorrow. I'm kind of glad Fitz is starting.

From TheScore:

All three Denver Broncos quarterbacks will be ineligible to play Sunday against the New Orleans Saints after being deemed high-risk close contacts to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Playing sports right now seems really dumb.

Let's get retarded! 🥳

200.gif

mo·ron​

(môr′ŏn′)
n.
1. A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
2. A person with mild intellectual disability having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having limited communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education.

Example:

screen-shot-2019-01-15-at-10-56-29-am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom