*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go MIAMI!!!

We need to win this in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Whoever has the more dominant D-line will likely win this game.

I expect the Dolphins D to give Sam Darnold fits, I am concerned about bottling up the run game.

Larsen, PLEASE step up and play we need all the help we can get now on the OL.

METLIFE TAKEOVER PEOPLE, MAKE IT SO LOUD THE JETS DON'T EVEN REALIZE THEY ARE IN THE GIANTS STADIUM LOL

Never fails. I can never get up around game time on Sundays during nfl season. Stayed up watching college football until midnight and then I woke up at a qtr to 8am

Never fails. I can never get up around game time on Sundays during nfl season. Stayed up watching college football until midnight and then I woke up at a qtr to 8am
Got to get your pregame on and that includes scouring the internet and broadcast for nuggets that could affect the outcome.

Let's go MIAMI!!!

We need to win this in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Whoever has the more dominant D-line will likely win this game.

I expect the Dolphins D to give Sam Darnold fits, I am concerned about bottling up the run game.

Larsen, PLEASE step up and play we need all the help we can get now on the OL.

METLIFE TAKEOVER PEOPLE, MAKE IT SO LOUD THE JETS DON'T EVEN REALIZE THEY ARE IN THE GIANTS STADIUM LOL

I'll be there screaming my nuts off, don't you worry.

God I hate the jets. I have too many jobs to do before the game to justify drinking yet, but hopefully it wont be long. Nerves are setting in already.

Looking forward to hearing the Fins fans during the game. Hope you guys rock New Jersey to the core!

Anyone know if the game will be on in the Orlando Universal area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom