*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t think the dolphins are that good, nor do they match up with the jets very well.

i think we need a defensive score and really win in special teams to have a chance.

i don’t think our dink and dunk passing game will work and think we will get stuffed in the run game.

if we can hit a few long passes that would be a really pleasant surprise.

with all of that said i hate the jets with the fire of 1000 suns. seek & destroy today!

Jets have the dumbest name in the league. I mean why not taxi cabs or buses or bicycles?
Actually, they were named the Jets because of when they played at Shea Stadium- LaGuardia Airport is right across the street. That’s how they got the name.

i don’t think the dolphins are that good, nor do they match up with the jets very well.

i think we need a defensive score and really win in special teams to have a chance.

i don’t think our dink and dunk passing game will work and think we will get stuffed in the run game.

if we can hit a few long passes that would be a really pleasant surprise.

with all of that said i hate the jets with the fire of 1000 suns. seek & destroy today!
I don't think the Jets are very good. Our offense actually does match up well against them. Their DBs are not extremely fast/quick. Our receivers are.

The "dink and dunk" is precisely how you slow down a pass rush and discourage safety/LB blitzes.

You do have a valid point about trying to run between the tackles, but we have to try enough to keep them honest in honoring gap responsibility.

What **** TV coverage. You'd think they'd show an AFC east match up in the Boston area over Steelers/Chiefs.
That's how it would have been a couple decades ago, but you have to admit, Steelers/Chiefs are a matchup of two perennial playoff caliber teams. If you are trying to put a quality product out there, it's not even a question.

What **** TV coverage. You'd think they'd show an AFC east match up in the Boston area over Steelers/Chiefs.
As it stands right now, Pittsburgh and KC are bigger obstacles for the Patriots than the Dolphins or Jets, therefore the ratings should be better in Boston for this game than they would be for Dolphins-Jets.

Game day ! :hclap:

0026.gif

Need way more pressure on the QB. And Tannehill and offense is gonna need to convert some 3rd downs. Been the main Achilles heel on the road against the division

Parker is apparently inactive??? Is that true? Not a fan of this.

really hope they win. **** news re parker if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom