*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting him so he doesn’t get injured and trading him is my hot take

Parker is apparently inactive??? Is that true? Not a fan of this.
Not a big fan either. Not unexpected though.

I have to think, at this point, Gase doesn't base his offense on the presence of Parker. If things pan out today for Grant and co, Parker may not see significant snaps on a regular basis again as a Dolphin.

It's a case where I think parting ways with Devante would be best for all involved. It's still possible for him to have a solid career, but I don't see it here. He will cost too much next year for us, where as another team could pay less.

At this point Parker is just an addition. If he is not there he won't be missed and if he is there "OK, we have another receiver."

The last time Devante Parker lined up against Trumaine Johnson, he humiliated that guy.

Somehow I had managed to convince myself Parker might play and contribute today.....silly me, should've known better.

Sitting him so he doesn’t get injured and trading him is my hot take
Sadly, from a cap standpoint, that is not crazy talk.

Not that he has ANY trade value, because he doesn't, but when they picked up his option year, it came with a clause that it is guaranteed in case of injury.

If he gets seriously hurt (for him that could be a stubbed toe), we are out 9 mil of cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom