*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe all the pressure is on the Jets today, there fans and the media have absolutely Drank the koolaid after 1 game. I firmly believe we rattle Darnold early and often and Win this game 28-13.

I have no problem with Parker at this point of this season. It's been six weeks (I believe) since the fracture to heal. That's the time for a simple fracture. If this one was close to a joint, and it got cracked again, he would most likely need surgery and be done for year. If doctors cleared me for the game of want to play, but don't think he was cleared for game play at this point. Just limited practice.

Tank is a different story.

Disappointed about Patker. This seems like a great time to open the whiskey.

Be back in 2 shots.

I really hope McMillan has shaken off his knee/full year off. He wasn't bad or good last week, but need a bit more.

I really hope McMillan has shaken off his knee/full year off. He wasn't bad or good last week, but need a bit more.

The entire 2017 draft class has been unimpressive so far. Hopefully McMillan changes that today.

Bet Parker is a gase decision to avoid a set back.

Active vs Oakland.

Time to kick the Jets ass. From what I’ve heard the past week Darnold already got fitted for his HoF jacket by the media.

Time to kick the Jets ***. From what I’ve heard the past week Darnold already got fitted for his HoF jacket by the media.

Ya I don’t get that. I thought he was ok but made to look better with great field position from 5 turnovers by the lions. That said, our defense will probably fuel his legend as that’s what they do, especially on the road.

I’d watch for a tank trade this week. Selling low of course.

Bet they’d take a 5th rounder for him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom