*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill used his feet to win this game, everyone forgets he is a dual threat, could of run more.

Kilgore fumble, last drive could have been good for another 6 -14 points - 26 to 34 points a game not bad

I still see problems on offense and defense but 2 wins and a chance to hopefully get better

Continue to cut down on mistakes on offense, still too many missed tackles on defense

Great start so far to 2018

Tannehill used his feet to win this game, everyone forgets he is a dual threat, could of run more.

Kilgore fumble, last drive could have been good for another 6 -14 points - 26 to 34 points a game not bad

I still see problems on offense and defense but 2 wins and a chance to hopefully get better

Continue to cut down on mistakes on offense, still too many missed tackles on defense

Great start so far to 2018

We really need to design more running plays for him!

2 penalties for 10 yards! Big improvement.
Good call. Almost forgot about that. Tough to do on the road between the noise and the home-influenced calls. Seeing the Jets get the back to back false starts was wonderful.

Our next opponent Raiders just lost 20-19 to Denver. Oakland led the entire game but Denver rallied and won with a FG.

Tannehill is a huge *****. Time to move on. Enough is enough. Playing to protect that knee and his contract. He couldn't get it done at 100% so why bother now? Pretty much what I expected.

Matt Haack MVP game going here. That's all they got.

Nice call, let's get rid of our puzzy 9-1 QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see Gase is done with giving Tannehill throwing plays. IT will be pounding the run with Drake and Gore, and misdirection plays including wildcat formation. I would expect some HB and TE screens at best for Tannehill.

i hate to keep calling you out, but really- your jokes write themselves. thanks for nringing some laughter this way!

look forward to your multiple QB insights next week.

third eye gonna third eye. you'll probably be treating us all to your incredible football IQ all during Miami's Super Bowl weekend.
We won in spite of him many times today. It doesn’t take a genius to see this.

AJ DERBY TD!!! LOL Hell has FROZEN over. Tannehill with a bullet, and bang on. What the hell!?!? No one can say they saw all this coming!

uhm, actually while you and two ithers were running your trap with every incompletion, most fans knew we were sticking to a smart gameplan and not risking stupid turnovers when the D was holding solid.

You see, we know we have a goid QB and receivers, and just need some consistency from this OL that was under duress.

No.

It just takes a hater.

Oh ffs man, why ? Do you get off calling people haters because they don't fawn over the guy.

I wouldn't personally have put it that way but this was a pretty poor show by the QB, his TD throw to Derby, the way he moved in the pocket for the throw (which was terribad, but Gore made a great play) to Gore and his running with the ball on RPOs were the only real highlights. The lowlights were numerous and worrying going forward. It's been a strange start to the season for him, he was average last week and poor this yet 2-0, you can't really argue with that. If that's what it takes to get the W then fine, let's run with it but you just feel we need to be more potent on Offense or our luck will not hold out, zero points today in the 2nd half almost cost us a game we were 20 points up in.

This constant "blame everybody except Tannehill" has to stop after 6 years (5 playing years). He played a good game today but he ought to be held accountable like everybody else when he screws up. The scoreless 2nd half is on him just as it is on other players and the coaches.
20 points is not some great accomplishment and even Moore and Cutler can accomplish that (neither one is with the team anymore just in case you haven't realized that yet).

The win today is on the D. They held the Jets off the scoreboard in the first half helping us getting a 20-0 lead and only allowed 1 TD and 2 FGs when or entire offense sucked in the 2nd half (including Tannehill).

Can you summarize exactly what RT did wrong today, and why he should be blamed?

This ought to be good.

By the way, I dont think any of the vast majority THill supporters think he played a great game. Hiwever, he played a pretty damn good game by NFL standards if you have football awareness of what he was facing and what he was wirking with.

Im extremely surprised that we won this game, and a huge part of it was THill.

Last edited:
Oh ffs man, why ? Do you get off calling people haters because they don't fawn over the guy.

I wouldn't personally have put it that way but this was a pretty poor show by the QB, his TD throw to Derby, the way he moved in the pocket for the throw (which was terribad, but Gore made a great play) to Gore and his running with the ball on RPOs were the only real highlights. The lowlights were numerous and worrying going forward. It's been a strange start to the season for him, he was average last week and poor this yet 2-0, you can't really argue with that. If that's what it takes to get the W then fine, let's run with it but you just feel we need to be more potent on Offense or our luck will not hold out, zero points today in the 2nd half almost cost us a game we were 20 points up in.
It’s crazy that the ones who see that he’s not a difference maker are called haters. When most of the world outside of this board would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom