*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2 | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** Wk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the Tannyhaters try to get their hate in as early as possible in the game in the game day thread. Then disappear when the phins go up. It's actually pretty entertainig listening to them the last 6 years.

t’s crazy that the ones who see that he’s not a difference maker are called haters. When most of the world outside of this board would agree

We call you haters because you're haters, you rag on the guy constantly, you have little understanding of the game, and you're about the worst example of a true fan out there.

There were lots of us dissapointed by a lot of plays from THill today, but we have a little deeper understanding of the game and a lot more maturity in how we respond.

you dont have to love him, or even like him, but you really ought to clean up your act for your own sake and those who have to wade through your drivel.

Be a fan and fall in love with this team that has gone 9-1 in your whipping boy's last 10 games.

go fins!

No.

It just takes a hater.

uhm, actually while you and two ithers were running your trap with every incompletion, most fans knew we were sticking to a smart gameplan and not risking stupid turnovers when the D was holding solid.

You see, we know we have a goid QB and receivers, and just need some consistency from this OL that was under duress.

Oh ffs man, why ? Do you get off calling people haters because they don't fawn over the guy.

I wouldn't personally have put it that way but this was a pretty poor show by the QB, his TD throw to Derby, the way he moved in the pocket for the throw (which was terribad, but Gore made a great play) to Gore and his running with the ball on RPOs were the only real highlights. The lowlights were numerous and worrying going forward. It's been a strange start to the season for him, he was average last week and poor this yet 2-0, you can't really argue with that. If that's what it takes to get the W then fine, let's run with it but you just feel we need to be more potent on Offense or our luck will not hold out, zero points today in the 2nd half almost cost us a game we were 20 points up in.

Can you summarize exactly what RT did wrong today, and why he should be blamed?

This ought to be good.

By the way, I dont think any of the vast majority THill supporters think he played a great game. Hiwever, he played a pretty damn good game by NFL standards if you have football awareness of what he was facing and what he was wirking with.

Im extremely surprised that we won this game, and a huge part of it was THill.

It’s crazy that the ones who see that he’s not a difference maker are called haters. When most of the world outside of this board would agree.

I love all the Tannyhaters try to get their hate in as early as possible in the game in the game day thread. Then disappear when the phins go up. It's actually pretty entertainig listening to them the last 6 years.

We call you haters because you're haters, you rag on the guy constantly, you have little understanding of the game, and you're about the worst example of a true fan out there.

There were lots of us dissapointed by a lot of plays from THill today, but we have a little deeper understanding of the game and a lot more maturity in how we respond.

you dont have to love him, or even like him, but you really ought to clean up your act for your own sake and those who have to wade through your drivel.

Be a fan and fall in love with this team that has gone 9-1 in your whipping boy's last 10 games.

go fins!

Alright guys, enough with the hater crap. You can debate the merits of Tannehill's play but no name calling or insults. Next insult or name gets 4 points and a thread ban.

Oh ffs man, why ? Do you get off calling people haters because they don't fawn over the guy.

I wouldn't personally have put it that way but this was a pretty poor show by the QB, his TD throw to Derby, the way he moved in the pocket for the throw (which was terribad, but Gore made a great play) to Gore and his running with the ball on RPOs were the only real highlights. The lowlights were numerous and worrying going forward. It's been a strange start to the season for him, he was average last week and poor this yet 2-0, you can't really argue with that. If that's what it takes to get the W then fine, let's run with it but you just feel we need to be more potent on Offense or our luck will not hold out, zero points today in the 2nd half almost cost us a game we were 20 points up in.

He's doing great considering he had almost a year and a half off. Some people have a hard time putting things in perspective.

Can you summarize exactly what RT did wrong today, and why he should be blamed?

This ought to be good.

By the way, I dont think any of the vast majority THill supporters think he played a great game. Hiwever, he played a pretty damn good game by NFL standards if you have football awareness of what he was facing and what he was wirking with.

Im extremely surprised that we won this game, and a huge part of it was THill.
Geez people. I said in every post since the game is over that Tannehill played a good game. I am just opposing the notion that he played flawless. You have to read the quoted text I am responding to.

You guys are absurd with that unhealthy infatuation with a QB. I feel like I am attacking your parents or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom