*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

I hate and envy him at the same time.

By far the greatest ever without a doubt. He makes Michael Jordan and whoever else from whatever sport look amateur in terms of domination.
Lmfao. Jordan takes a back seat to NO ONE. Including Brady.

Lol Brady is unreal. A clutch and execution god.
Clutch and execution on that last drive? You mean the fumble they where lucky to recover it the int they where lucky the DB couldn't handle
Falling to the ground? He did make the plays to win but I won't say he was clutch or a execution God on that drive.

Concerning that several players mentioned that the offense had a very bad week of practice.

And Patriots march down the field for the win. Houston was up 2 with 2:20 left and elected to kick a field goal on 4th and a foot. I had a gut feeling the Patriots would make them pay.
Well the patriots like they always do always recover their own fumbles. In the game New England recovered 3 of their own fumbles. On the GW drive New England recovered what would have been a game winning fumble for Houston and of course Houston dropped what would have been a game clinching interception. Patriots always seem to be more aware than other teams.

I was at game with my son..his first..and let.me.tell you .the offense was awful..I still can't believe how poor they were .

Right back in it, eh?

might as well respond...yes, 2 scores down with a quarter to go is a very doable comeback. I'd wager this same group will end up doing it this year (did it last year, but better qb) especially if they keep playing like sh** out the gate.

For "Years" this Ummm... Team, as I watched them, has had no Heart, Fight, Tenacity, Drive or anything else that resembles a sense of pride. Seems to me they're out there "just doing their job" sorta speek... Dolphin football is in the toilet. Maybe, just maybe they'll pull their heads out and put a somewhat entertaining game to give us fans a glimmer of hope. It just seems to be the same thing every year. Groundhog Day....

By far the greatest ever without a doubt. He makes Michael Jordan and whoever else from whatever sport look amateur in terms of domination.
Bwaaaaaa haaaa haasss.... clearly you never watched Jordan. Sorry homie. Wrong on every possible level

What a weird game today! Cutler had no rhythm or any semblance of arm strength. The defense tried, but kept gett put in untenable situations by the offense. Maybe NOW everyone will realize that one game does not a season make and finally knock it off with all the chirping about playing a "weaker" team. Today's game is over and done with. Time to move in to the Saints in London.

He is an amazing QB, extremely smart, and efficient, but he still could not even get an appointment to one day be in line to maybe hold Montana or Marino's jock strap. JMO

Back
Top Bottom