*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Let's go Dolphins!

dolphinsoverjets.jpg

Well maybe I haven't seen em til this morn and it doesn't look like they've shown up yet

I was at the cincy/Ravens game. Ravens didn’t play well, it was all Dalton and his 5 turnovers that made Baltimore look better than what they are

My 5 year old is obviously ready. Sat down to watch motogp, saw he had put this in position.....
20170924_101738.jpg
Thats our "rub the head for luck" doll. You have to say "beat the jets" to activate it while rubbing the hair.

Every game matters and the more games Baltimore loses the better. At least this year Miami controls their destiny against every team that will be competing with them for a spot besides Houston, maybe Jax, and Pittsburgh (they will probably win their division).

I would like to see the Dolphins step on the throat here today. For years they played down to the level of the opponent I would really like to see a change in attitude in this new version of our team. The Jets are a mess. After the bye, getting the win, shaking some rust, this team needs to roll and send a message, not to the Jets, but to the Patriots, the league, and to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom