*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3 | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK3

Well Patriots might be 1-2 at least we have that to smile about. Really a 20-0 loss to the Jets makes even a possible Patriot loss no fun.

Patriots just pulled out a last second TD and look like they are going to pull off a win

Lol Brady is unreal. A clutch and execution god.
I hate and envy him at the same time.

By far the greatest ever without a doubt. He makes Michael Jordan and whoever else from whatever sport look amateur in terms of domination.

To add insult to injury Brady just tied Marino for 3rd all time w 5 TD passes in a game.

And Patriots march down the field for the win.

Same ole crap different year. I lose more and more interest in the NFL every day. The Dolphins getting into the playoffs last year was the lone bright spot since Sporano's first season in '08. Looks like this is going to be another disappointing season. Makes me really start to wonder why I waste my Sundays on this.

That’s the problem...I’m old! I didn’t get to see the glory team, but saw a fair amount of Marino and forward from there. My memories are of great players let down by glaring weaknesses they could not overcome. Early playoff exits, Monday night miracles, late season loosing streaks, etc. This is just more of the same. I am used to it now and no longer let it ruin my day, but every year I get a little less invested. With the way the NFL is going, I’m starting to loose some interest in the league overall, too. Sad. Football used to be my favorite thing....

It used to be fun, they used to make an effort, even if they lost, they made an effort. For the past decade it has been just tragic, and it never gets better. The coaches have to know what is wrong, where the weaknesses are, but it stays the same. This was an important game, it is always tough against the Jests, and yet, it appears there was no fire, or focus, and honestly, that comes from the top, the players have to know, if they do not put effort in, they will not be on the team. It is sad, but it is the reality. If they would have lost to the Bolts last week, it hurts, but nowhere near as much as this. The loss today will affect their playoff positioning. I Know, I know so here it is

The Ever Realist VIPER

Each year people jump ship after Miami's first loss. They come back after a win and repeat the process after each loss. As I say every year, let's see where we stand after 12 games. If Miami is 7-5 or 6-6 and the team could still be in the hunt. Sure I wanted and expected Miami to win today, but 1-1 at this point after two road games isn't the end of the world.

Cutler looked terrible and it seemed the play calling was designed to protect Cutler. In the fourth qtr, I thought we could put up 17 on the Jets but Cutler was completely inaccurate and unorganized all game. Even in the no huddle he let the clock go to the last 5 seconds. Sorry, we don't have an NFL caliber starting QB.

The WRS dropped so many passes. The OL sucks. The truth is because we went to the playoffs last year, many people saw that as an upswing. We still don't have enough good players. Just because we got a W in a few games we should have lost because the oppositions kicker missed field goals, doesn't make us a good team. We didn't win those games, the opposition lost them. That doesn't make us good. Without the hurricane and a missed kick by the opposition, we could very well be 0-3 now.

Back
Top Bottom