*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 129 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Reshad Jones play of the game.

Suh was a monster up front.

Ryan Tannehill picks up a 4th quarter comeback victory. 2 TD no INT.

Rishard Matthews beasted.

Great win- don't know about y'all but my Sunday just got better!

I thought for sure we were headed for Caleb Sturgis kicking us square in the balls. Boy am I happy to be wrong lol. Great win!

And none of US even fought or argued in the game thread today? Everyone got along and was ONE as a fan base. WOW. Progress??? Good to see. I think we are all on the same page. Some of us differ on Tannehill but that's about it.

Nice pressure by Vernon, great job by Jones as the receiver was not going down with Sheppards hit. An ugly win, but you take what you can get.

Dan Campbell 60% winning percentage. Nice win for coach. Team showed resilience. Team made some critical plays. Landry, Suh, Matthews, Jones, Ajayi, Miller, all stepped up.

I think I'm more happy that junc won't be gloating all week.

This!!!

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Dan Campbell 60% winning percentage. Nice win for coach. Team showed resilience. Team made some critical plays. Landry, Suh, Matthews, Jones, Ajayi, Miller, all stepped up.

After that first 10 minutes....this team didn't give up today. Nicely done....

Back
Top Bottom