*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 130 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I admit to everyone I thought we were going to lose.We won thank god.Time to have a shot of 1800.And yes some people stepped up today.

I am happy with the play of the young guys who had to step up and play today , they where not perfect, but they hustled and did not quit

Down 16-3 in 1st Q thought this game was well on it's way to another beatdown.

Credit to the team for digging in, particularly the D who ate the Eagles alives over last 3 quarters. Easily could snatched 3 more turnovers

I am happy with the play of the young guys who had to step up and play today , they where not perfect, but they hustled and did not quit

This. In the first quarter it looked to me that the team had already quit. Credit to the team for not doing that and working hard. Praises to them!

Character win. Love it. Team played hard and got better. Good for Coach Campbell.

Character win. Love it. Team played hard and got better. Good for Coach Campbell.

A good win for a team trying to build chemistry. Many reserves played at or above expectations, and they gained valuable game experience. I loved it. Special teams is killing us, but big props to Vigil for evening out a horrible scorecard. I really do not understand why Williams I'd on this team.

A good win for a team trying to build chemistry. Many reserves played at or above expectations, and they gained valuable game experience. I loved it. Special teams is killing us, but big props to Vigil for evening out a horrible scorecard. I really do not understand why Williams I'd on this team.

Special teams has definitely been an issue. But like most things Dolphins, just when you want to turn the TV off, they block a punt.....go figure.

How much better are the camera angles for the important games vs our **** game crews?

We won this game which I'm very happy about, but it can't be understated what a broken pos team the Eagles are. They are seriously dysfunctional with unbelievably bad QB play. They have too much talent to be the worst team in football, but there have been signs this year of being the worst in a lot of ways. Chip has that team deeply ****ed.

Back
Top Bottom