*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Holly schnikies! Vigil, already a far superior player to Sheppard.

And that's another Tannedrive. Missed an easy opportunity for a TD by making a throw behind the receiver and nets 3 points instead of 7. That's what a second rate QB gets you. But I guess I should be happy because his 300 yard, 65-70 percent completion performance will look great on the statsheet after the game so he won't look like a problem.

Dude seriously give it a rest already we get it everything is tannehills fault and you hate him but u keep saying the same exact thing over and over. You wanna keep nitpicking every throw but you cant bring yourself to say anything about how our lbs have allowed their tight end to accumulate 100 yards in the first quarter. The offenses biggest issue is lazor in my opinion, he has no feel for the game, has no rythym to his playcalling. Its like he has a list of plays in front of him and calls them in the order theyre in on the list.

Nice block! Eagles batted it out of bounds. Legal?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom