*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

if you watch dolphins games the past 4 years and watch other teams' games... and you don't come to the conclusion that we have one of the worst olines in history... then you're blind

sorry.

We may have the worst Oline in history, but that doesn't change the fact that Tannehills awareness isn't up to snuff. I've seen him walk right into a sack plenty of times to make me think wth....

Lazor: hmmm...Ajayi has 44 yards on three carries, but put Miller in. then call two pass plays that will confuse them. not playing the hot hand will catch them off guard.

Miller is averaging over 5 yards a carry. Plus Ajayi called for a spell. Its pretty much a travesty that the passing game and defense are frequently so bad, we can't safely feed the running game that is second in the league in yards per rush.

Now come away with a TD before half, gotta stop settling for FGs. Feed Ajayi.

Start him at backer.. At least this dude can make plays!

Behind WR? What? The db came over the back to hit the ball Therefore ball can't behind WR... Stills needs to get the ball not wait for it to get to him
I think RT takes a lot of incorrect hits here, but that most definitely was behind the receiver. Stills had to slow down.

I really like that hat Dan Campbell is wearing. 8]
Hi fellow Dolphins fans. I should probably go back to lurking now.

Unfortunately if you watch the play on DVR you will see that Tannehill has to rush his throw because the entire rigth side of the line collapsed. It's bad play calling that puts our weaknesses in a bad situation as well.

Oh it was a completely unimaginative and ****ty play call. However, Tannehill threw it right to the defender.
Might have been better if he had more than .25 of a second to make the throw.. while also having the whole defense sprinting at him, practically unblocked.

Back
Top Bottom