*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Watch the Dolphins, or play Fallout 4... :idk:

320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png
@
320pxPhiladelphia_Eagles_primary_logosvg-1.png

001326651final-1.jpg

at Lincoln Financial Field
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

TELEVISION
Wsw9u2X-1.png
NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
GH0jA1l-1.png

kKrMkvI-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

Sunny, with a high near 57. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Philadelpha - forecast for Lincoln Financial Field

GAME PREVIEWS
NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;waBb-UM5m4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waBb-UM5m4g[/video]
[video=youtube;ishtfrZf6Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ishtfrZf6Wo[/video]

In all honesty, this is one of those games that we win only to build false hope lol

Ill be watching redzone, my fantasy team is at a must win game this week. I hate the eagles, hope we stomp on em.

Jesus the gAME hasnt started and they already have 100 yards rushing on us ugh.

I'll be at a kids party not wasting my day watching this POS team

Concerned about the following:
* Chip Kelly vs. Dan Campbell in terms football intellect
* Chip Kelly vs. Lou Anarumo...yikes
* Philly's Dline vs. Miami's oline
* The terrible run D
* How Philly has dialed up nice blitzes in the Dallas game's 2nd half
* Miami is still in this. However, when it comes time to play with fire and over their heads, these guys play flat. Win today and they are a game out of a playoff spot with 7 games left. Win today and changes all the negative talk. However, the best players never seem to step up in spots like this nor scrub players coming up big like they ever had this season.

BTW, get ready for Gannon to use his national platform to rip the FO, coaching staff and Tannehill. Gannon loves Joe and he will get his pound of flesh today.

Lets go Fins!

Going to be a tough one today, but I think we have a shot. Time for Coach Dan to learn from the good and bad of these last 4 weeks.

How long before do we give up on the run game and start with "the short passing game is our run game" motto. If you are going to talk up being physical and being tough, maybe you should actually back it up by running the ball and staying with it

How long before do we give up on the run game and start with "the short passing game is our run game" motto. If you are going to talk up being physical and being tough, maybe you should actually back it up by running the ball and staying with it

Usually when we get behind by 7 points Lazor starts breathing into a paper bag.

I will be honest, I would spread Philly out and throw it today. Get them out of their 3-4. Attack their corners.

That said, I do worry about RT's health today because of their Dline and the new blitz looks Philly has shown.

Back
Top Bottom