*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

We had a small window to get back in the game, fumbled it away. Oh well. Still proud of the boys. Gonna need a ton of defensive help in the offseason.

Thanks for a surprisingly good season, Fins. Way better than I expected.

As soon as I say it, the guards do not swivel their heads. Sigh ....

Been one of the better years fin fans, heres to many more!

We had a small window to get back in the game, fumbled it away. Oh well. Still proud of the boys. Gonna need a ton of defensive help in the offseason.

Same thing against NE and any team we play with a winning record from now on.

Just another in a long line of embarrassing playoff and national tv losses.

Very embarrassing, didn't think we would win, but wanted to come out at least respected. Instead we continue to be a pretender.....here's looking to the draft and a productive off season...again.

Disappointing end to an otherwise fun year.

I think this is a team on the rise. A good draft, some key FA signings and hopefully we will see a much improved defense next year. The offense will continue to grow and RT's our man for the foreseeable future. Keep this WR core together, add a TE and another year learning Gase's offense and I think we become a contender.

Enjoyed these game day threads guys!

It'd be worse if we played Houston, expected to win, and lost to them on some stupid fumble or last second FG etc. This result was expected pretty much. Wanted a closer game, so it's tough to lose like this, but it isn't a surprise or upset. The reward for winning would have been a death sentence in Foxboro, but still, would have loved to see it, and the respect along with it. Would have been tough to beat the Steelers 2x this year, esp. in playoffs in their home.

Back
Top Bottom