*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for spending time watching the game with me guy's, hope we see a better future. Night all.

**** it! Fire Brian Flores already. No coach deserves to come back after going winless. The 2nd half woes continue and it's the same thing every week. Coach needs to be fired already. Talent sucks but it what it is. Flores is just another failed patriots cast off. Bring in an experienced head coach please.

It's amazing that the Dolphins have not won an actual regular season game since the Miami Miracle in December of last year.

Yeah that happened, wasn't it the girl ref and the 80 yr old ref? I couldn't tell. The girl ref made a huge mistake on a flag thrown early in the game and they never mentioned that one, they said no foul on play as she got the rule wrong on the kick return blocking to back. The main ref is supposed to keep an eye on all this and correct it, but he mysteriously didn't on the measuring sticks misplacement. Interesting.
I don't know who the yard marker issue is on, the head ref KNOWS that they 100% place the ball on yard lines on clear first downs. Previous set of downs was, which put it at the 43. So when he watched the replay, the ONLY thing he should have been looking for is if Fitzpatrick reached the 47. He did, and that is what he ruled. At that point, it is his job to NOT overturn the mark because he would have been past the yard of gain. Placing it on the 47 and then 'measuring' puts into the play the fact that they then didn't put the yard markers back in the correct place.

I'm not that mad...

I see the light at the end of the tunnel with how we played...overall.

I just hope that light isn't an oncoming train.

They didn't compete tonight? Really? What game have you been watching?

The players did come to compete but the coaching staff didn’t. the third down play calling as a whole was pretty bad and stood out. Then again we can’t adjust in the second half. When the other team adjusts after they’ve seen what you’re doing, then make changes yourself. Or are you thinking our players can only handle one game plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom