*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 133 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

woo hoo! :dancing:

Dolphin%20Chicken%20DJ_zpsdn9dtze2.gif

I cannot believe a world class legendary QB in Rivers threw 4 INTs to the Fins!!! HELL FREEZE OVER? WOW!! Insane. He also got his 299 and 300th TD passes. Great career but he looked horrible overall.

This was beautiful. The D was able to call SD playbook. Rivers changes a play our D recognizes the call and yells out the play! Rivers calls a timeout. Rivers changes the play again Alonzo recognizes it and runs into the coverage for the INT!

Well it looks like Parker is healthy again and that changes the dynamic of the offense IMO. He played well today...over 100 yards.

Now come on Cowboys beat the Steelers so we can at least get some help in the wild card race. New Orleans, Carolina & Green Bay already screwed us today.

this was only the second game this year I was able to watch on local TV. What a treat. Go fins, now we strike-out the west coast, & we win out our division.

Let's take a minute and realize that the old, chocking Miami Dolphins are officially dead! We overcame the most dishonestly called game I've ever seen in my life and still emerged with a victory on the road. GREAT playing by Ryan and Gase is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom