*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Brumdog45

Starter
Reaction score
While there were some bad moments with our secondary......we limited a 68% passer to 22 of 43 with 4 picks.

datruth55

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How many posters were sucking off Rivers today?
Lots but notice they all went into hiding when Tannehill threw the long TD to Stills. Game thread got a lot better.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

How many posters were sucking off Rivers today?
Lots but notice they all went into hiding when Tannehill threw the long TD to Stills. Game thread got a lot better.

Ruckus45

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
5-4 sounds really good especially if you looks at these last 4. Team is getting moving. Shut down the pass...you get the run. Shut down the run...you get the pass. Shut them both down...the defense shows up. This was one of the biggest TEAM wins I've seen in a minute. Time to drive north a little bit to LA and make it 6-4!!!!

HellboyTrab

Rookie
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I can't remember the days when we would win games like this. It's been so long.

Njphinsfan

Second String
Reaction score
I'm starting to get excited about this team! Didn't have high expectations for today, but overall, we came together and beat crybaby Rivers and the awful refs. This team is full of a lot of young guys. I'm not writing off the season, but we have a long road ahead. The next few years could be fun!!!

Markcalius

Druggist
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Interesting how silent the Gase bashers have become the past few weeks. Dude has this team battling.

BSQ

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
The Refs did everything they could to give the game to Diego buy in the end the team that deserved to win won!! I'm proud of this team right now. Joseph picked Rivers pocket with 4 picks!! So Awesome, so happy!!!

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Am I the only one or was that OBVIOUS pass interference on the last pass to Parker

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom