*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 134 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

While there were some bad moments with our secondary......we limited a 68% passer to 22 of 43 with 4 picks.

How many posters were sucking off Rivers today?

Lots but notice they all went into hiding when Tannehill threw the long TD to Stills. Game thread got a lot better.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

How many posters were sucking off Rivers today?

Lots but notice they all went into hiding when Tannehill threw the long TD to Stills. Game thread got a lot better.

5-4 sounds really good especially if you looks at these last 4. Team is getting moving. Shut down the pass...you get the run. Shut down the run...you get the pass. Shut them both down...the defense shows up. This was one of the biggest TEAM wins I've seen in a minute. Time to drive north a little bit to LA and make it 6-4!!!!

I can't remember the days when we would win games like this. It's been so long.

I'm starting to get excited about this team! Didn't have high expectations for today, but overall, we came together and beat crybaby Rivers and the awful refs. This team is full of a lot of young guys. I'm not writing off the season, but we have a long road ahead. The next few years could be fun!!!

Interesting how silent the Gase bashers have become the past few weeks. Dude has this team battling.

The Refs did everything they could to give the game to Diego buy in the end the team that deserved to win won!! I'm proud of this team right now. Joseph picked Rivers pocket with 4 picks!! So Awesome, so happy!!!

Am I the only one or was that OBVIOUS pass interference on the last pass to Parker

Back
Top Bottom