*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 136 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Big hand for Lippett! :clapping:

CxLxU-bUoAAVTRO.jpg:small

Looking back on today, it was a fun game to watch. The back and forth nature of it was exciting, and except for the penalties.....the team played very well.

This defense is getting better each week. We did a good job on Gordon today and our secondary was opportunistic.

Tannehill had a great game and so did Parker.

Finally, a Parker sighting. I am glad he had a good game.

Battling a cold and sore back today. I ended up sleeping through the game. Winning the game was awesome. Congrats to the players and coach

Tannehill got absolutely pummeled (hit in the head and then turned into a DE Oreo). Hits the ground and immediately flips over to look at the giant screen to see if pass was complete to Parker.

Just wow. How effing tough is this guy?

Battling a cold and sore back today. I ended up sleeping through the game. Winning the game was awesome. Congrats to the players and coach

Sorry you missed it, such an up and down emotional game. One the plus side you didn't get your self infuriated by some of these ref calls.

rick, it was major PI but we weren't getting any call from the refs who were cheating for some reason. I don't know the reason they were cheating but I know for damn sure they were cheating. I've never seen such a dishonest display without much effort to conceal what they were doing. It was shocking and I am personally calling the league office tomorrow morning at 212-450-2000. So many game altering calls ruins Football and their oline was holding all game but they weren't calling it. This crew is the worst refs in Pro Sports, even worse than I've ever seen in Boxing, and that covers a lot of ground. If I was an Attorney I figure out some reason to sue, if for no other reason than to shine a light on this atrocious exhibition of cheating.

Back
Top Bottom