*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
Would it have been better if they lost 34-10? I knew they would lose, and I knew they would lose like this. It's the Dolphins. They bring you up so high just to let you fall flat to the ground. They don't even give you those 3+ hours back in your life. Your family suffers, you suffer. Who wins? (besides the other team)

Afmo

Second String
Reaction score
This joke of a jv squad didn't even know the 4th quarter clock rules

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AZStryker

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here comes all the millennials and Omar Kelly disciples blaming Tannehill demonstrating their complete lack of football knowledge.

MadDog 88

No Soup For You
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
ST coach should be fired. Why are they not downing the kick in the end zone and taking the ball at the 25 with no time lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCmor

Continuity
Reaction score
I know people are going to say it's just the first game, and I know people are going to say it's almost impossible to win in Seattle, and both of those are true.

But I've seen this show before, a lot over the last 20 years. Exactly like this. Close but not close enough. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

We have to kick this culture of losing. We expect the worse, craziest things to happen to cost us games, and they always happen. I know I've come to expect it. As soon as we scored I told my friend "Well, I thought we lost on getting a chip-shot FG blocked, but I guess we're going to lose on a game-ended Seattle TD. Self-fulfilling prophecy. We've got to get something positive going, and I don't mean being close. We have to make good things happen that result in wins.

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
People blaming RT and Gase are ridiculous
Agreed the plays were there to win comfortably. It was tough sledding on both sides. Our defense was on the field forever. We need to make sure we don't allow TOP to be so lopsided. I actually feel pretty good. If we get the offense rolling and what we saw from the defense is real we'll be OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnespins

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
the defense was awesome today. the offense was predictably inept.

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
We just took a team that many people think can win the Super Bowl. Would have liked to leave with a W but I'm not mad at all

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I thought the team played great.

Seattle is a juggernaut with a top 3 defense.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Lets hope Adam Gase can hand pick his QB in the near future. There is no hope for this franchise until then. Don't let the wanna-be scouts or stat hounds fool you. Ryan Tannehill is NOT A GOOD NFL QB.
Best poster on this site.

Sent from my iPhone 6

JJM_7

Starter
Reaction score
No need to overreact, we lost against a very good team by wasting too many opportunities.

Lots of people to blame. Gase for going for it when you should take the 3 points vs. that D. Kenny Stills. Ryan Tannehill. Andrew Franks. Even the D for not holding up in the last drive.

Move on to New England and improve. That is all.

Top Bottom