*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

We're going to win. Our defense will keep us in this game, we can't give up on the run no matter what, and we need to go deep. If we dink and dunk it's going to be a slaughter.

Crazy thing is I am flying from Tucson to Miami tomorrow for a court deposition for my Dad's wrongful death suit......I land about 4:30 Eastern. My brother lands a couple hours before....I said find a sports bar bro! haha

Question now is do will Gase have his players match the arms locked demonstration across the field. Damned if we do....damned if we don't

Crazy thing is I am flying from Tucson to Miami tomorrow for a court deposition for my Dad's wrongful death suit......I land about 4:30 Eastern. My brother lands a couple hours before....I said find a sports bar bro! haha

hope it goes well, bro.

LD

Absolutely love a victory but at the very least do not want to witness ready to capitulate once adversity hits Philbin era like effort. First step to becoming a legit team is gaining respect among peers. Win or lose teams need to dread facing Miami, teams need to look at Mami on schedule and think "Damn this is going to be a longgggg day".

What keeps me from being really pessimistic about this game is that I have no idea how good Miami will be. We didn't see the real offense in the Preseason. Everyone plays vanilla in Preseason, but Miami's offense is totally new and different from last year. We don't know if it's going to suck again. We never saw the defense give full effort because it was Preseason and we didn't see everyone healthy together. And of course the defense also played a vanilla playbook. Plus there's a number of question marks on this team which does not necessarily mean it's a hole. It can end up being positive. You can say that about every team, but Miami especially has a ton of question marks that could pan out. Or they could all fail and be a terrible team.

6:30 in the morning, I'm all wide awake and ready.. Got 10 more stinkin hours to wait tho!!!!

thanks for starting this thread Adam! Soooo pumped for this season (looking forward to see how Gase does). this will probably be my only post in this game thread cause I sometimes get too emotional during games and would regret saying certain things haha. GO FINS!!!!

Finally!
The key on D is the DL they have to get to Wilson and take him down. On offense, I expect Cameron and Sims to get alot of targets.
For this game, it might be a good idea so start drinking early... like now...

My condolences to you and your family. I am sorry you are having to deal with that, but you know he would be proud of you and your brother. Here's to family and football!!:brewskis:

Is Hunter going to be active if Parker isn't? I'd expect not only been here a week

Back
Top Bottom