*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

My wife is going to be pissed. She spent all day cleaning the house yesterday and I just decimated the kitchen frying a gigantic hamburger in my hungover stupor.

It was delicious!

I feel bad for the hamburger

Oh dude I loved fried and grilled burgers. Done correctly on hot cast iron a fried burger can hold it's own against any grilled burgers.

I know most people don't believe it but generally they are thinking about a ****y greasy preformed patty on a **** bun.

**** she just pulled back in the driveway. I'm ****ed.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 14s14 seconds ago
A growing sense that Ray Rice, who last played a game Dec. 29, 2013, might get chance to play in NFL again this season, per league sources.

At least fantasy football gives me something to do in the early games. Having last minute reservations about starting Jordy Nelson

Best day of the year!! Today is not a day for diets.

I don't necessarily think we'll win but I expect competitiveness...

Also, if anybody were to sign up for VIP, you'd be in for our game chat...

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Dolphins C Mike Pouncey has a small fracture in his hip and is scheduled to undergo a CT scan this week; could miss another week or two.

Finally!
The key on D is the DL they have to get to Wilson and take him down. On offense, I expect Cameron and Sims to get alot of targets.
For this game, it might be a good idea so start drinking early... like now...

Yes, the DL is important. I believe the DEs setting the edge, and the DBs playing the outside run is very important.

CsFB4_UUkAEhKt1.jpg

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 22s23 seconds ago
Miami Dolphins WR DeVante Parker is OUT today vs Seattle per NFL source

Back
Top Bottom