*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 140 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

RT did miss a wide open stills that would have put us in fg range. That is a fact. RT drove down the field to go ahead by 4 points, and made some good throws. That is also a fact. Do not know why we did not apply the heat on the last Seatle drive, Wilson could hardly walk. We played well, hopefully everyone learned from the mistakes.

Looks like you need the reality check. This THE SAME OLD DOLPHINS. New coach, doesn't matter. Did anyone with an eye toward reality ever think after Stills dropped ball and a missed FG that we were going to win? That's OUR reality.

If you think that that was the same old Dolphins, then YOU my friend need a reality check.

I understand some of you need to find something to be happy about but come on. This team looked very much like it has for what seems to be forever. Will you still be saying we are growing after we are 1-3? So many times we have taken the lead late only to see us give up the GW drive. When we can get the stop and win a big game then yes that will be encouraging.

At least the people that bet on the Dolphins to cover that insulting spread are happy. Hopefully the Patriots lose tonight so that the entire division will be 0-1. I am more disappointed than I am mad. This team played their hearts out today, but just came up short. If Stills would have caught that ball, this would not even be an issue. Defense has to be more clutch, and Mr. Glass aka Devante Parker gotta get on the field and stay there.

Grant - the draft pick everyone wants to love.

cmon the only chance we had was a miracle run back , did you really think we were gonna move the ball with 41 seconds no time outs against this defense....

I thought the team played great.

Seattle is a juggernaut with a top 3 defense.

I'm tired of hearing moral victory guy as a Dolphins fan. This team is going to have its share of losses just because they are gonna be flat out outclassed. We know that. Which means that for this team to have any success, they need to win these hotly contested games. In both 2013 and 2014 these moral victory losses were the difference between a playoff spot and not.

It doesn't take too many of these close losses early on for a season to be lost when players stop believing or caring. Last year all it took was a loss to the Jags in week two.

People were calling we were going to get blown out and are now calling to end the season after losing by 2 points to the best ream in the league at home :lol:

When the pass rush isnt dominating our corners get picked apart play after play

I was really happy with how we performed on the road in a hostile environment considering we have a new coaching staff, new offensive and defensive scheme, and a couple of key injuries.

The only things that had me scratching my head were the Stills drop in the 1st quarter (he's been awesome all preseason), and all the time outs at the end of the game which seemed to give Seattle a breather to get organized.

As usual, the sky-is-falling mentality of this place never fails to entertain, so thanks for that. :)

At least the people that bet on the Dolphins to cover that insulting spread are happy. Hopefully the Patriots lose tonight so that the entire division will be 0-1. I am more disappointed than I am mad. This team played their hearts out today, but just came up short. If Stills would have caught that ball, this would not even be an issue. Defense has to be more clutch, and Mr. Glass aka Devante Parker gotta get on the field and stay there.
You know the Patriots will find a way to win in Arizona and will run away with the division again. They're probably laughing at their fellow AFC East teams right now.

Moral victories mean nothing. At all. Nobody cares about them.

Yes there a difference between getting completely out classed by seattle at home or actually giving them a game. It shows different out looks on how our next games play out and how we can improve. It seems like people wanted nothing but a win against Seattle at Home. Delusional homerism in that case. I'm a realist and was expecting a 10+ loss and so did all the brokers.

see. Sorry was apologists ranking about one play in the beginning of the game while ignoring the 3 quarters of **** play by tannehill

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes and if he played three great quarters and the team lost in the fourth we know what some fans would be saying. "It's not about how you play in the first three qurters it's can you move the team in the clutch!" The bottom line is he drove the team 87 yards when they needed it, but the team still didn't get the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom