*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 142 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Difference is with Tannehill is that it's a trait he has as an individual dating back to college. He plays terribly with a chance to win the game. Yes, I know some are totally amazed that he mounted a single worthwhile drive where he had to run the ball in because he doesn't know how to pass in the red zone any longer. It's disappointing when a defense that has been refreshed of players multiple times shows a tendency to fold, it's another when there is one individual who show a tendency and yet we declare him to be the franchise.

Matt Moore lover in the house.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

stop with all this logic. qb is a below average football mind without question

Lol don't talk about logic you sound silly

Nope, its not the same for the Seahawks at all. They spotted us two turnovers in their territory and barely paid for it. They had two different drives killed because Lockett dropped a first down catch on third down. When talking outright mistakes, they made more costly ones, but they also had the ability to pass downfield and the ability to run. We had about 5 passes completed past 4 yards all game, and none in the red zone.
Yep! And because Seattle's the better team, they can be minus 2 on turnovers and still WIN the game. You know what happens if we're at minus 2 on TO's right? We lose by 20+ points, that's what!

How many times do you see the Dolphins with ZERO turnovers and the other team at a minus 2 in a football game? It's rare, but when it happens, you have to win those games.

Matt Moore lover in the house.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Lol don't talk about logic you sound silly

For one, nobody is impressed when you just refute criticism by not refuting it at all. It actually makes you look pretty incapable, which I then must imagine you are. Second, how intelligent do you think it makes you sound that you are still behind an RT respected by nobody around the league, and who pretty much every time he faces a capable defense cannot mount more than a single decent drive a game.

I'm not convinced that Matt Moore wouldn't have done better against the Seahawks, mostly because when a team is incapable of mounting a drive through three and a half quarters of a game, and scores 12 points total despite being spotted two different turnovers in opponent territory, and also while getting a good defensive effort to boot on the other side, I believe that most legitimat NFL QB's, including Matt Moore, could probably do just as well.

For one, nobody is impressed when you just refute criticism by not refuting it at all. It actually makes you look pretty incapable, which I then must imagine you are. Second, how intelligent do you think it makes you sound that you are still behind an RT respected by nobody around the league, and who pretty much every time he faces a capable defense cannot mount more than a single decent drive a game.

I'm not convinced that Matt Moore wouldn't have done better against the Seahawks, mostly because when a team is incapable of mounting a drive through three and a half quarters of a game, and scores 12 points total despite being spotted two different turnovers in opponent territory, and also while getting a good defensive effort to boot on the other side, I believe that most legitimat NFL QB's, including Matt Moore, could probably do just as well.

For one, nobody gives a flying rat's ass what you think about Matt Moore. It actually makes you look pretty insane when you imply that he's the equivalent of Ryan Tannehill, a person who is respected by MULTIPLE persons around the league, including a Super Bowl winning QB, who has more talent and perspective than 99% of the people on this message board.

Again...this was an absolutely elite defense they faced today. In their house. On opening day. Any argument to the contrary is asinine. Tannehill did fine in the eyes of pretty much anyone on the planet EXCEPT those who inherently dislike him.

For one, nobody gives a flying rat's ass what you think about Matt Moore. It actually makes you look pretty insane when you imply that he's the equivalent of Ryan Tannehill, a person who is respected by MULTIPLE persons around the league, including a Super Bowl winning QB, who has more talent and perspective than 99% of the people on this message board.

Again...this was an absolutely elite defense they faced today. In their house. On opening day. Any argument to the contrary is asinine. Tannehill did fine in the eyes of pretty much anyone on the planet EXCEPT those who inherently dislike him.
The excuses will never end.

Maybe after he gets cut next season you'll go be a fan of the browns or whatever bottom feeder team signs him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How can any fan with considerate knowledge of football blame Tannehill for today?

Lots of close games week one and most people didn't think Miami would be one of them. It could be one of those seasons where you just want to hit the 7-5 or 6-6 mark through 12 games to give your team a chance down the stretch.

The excuses will never end.

Maybe after he gets cut next season you'll go be a fan of the browns or whatever bottom feeder team signs him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

One can only assume you're referring to Matt Moore. And I didn't make a single excuse.

Except...perhaps...for you.

Uhm ..... Tannehill didn't lost the game today . Stills and our kicker did . That is all .

Also , under the radar will go Tannehills great drive in the 4th , which if not for our defense not stepping up would have been one of those " great 4th quarter drives" everyone swears Tanehill can't do ,

Green Bay and Denver games were similar , you know the ones

One play is changing everyone's impression of Tannehill's day. If Still's catches the ball Tannehill finishes the day 17-29 for 260 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions with a win over Seattle on the road. Those aren't big numbers but nobody would call it a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom