*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Sure, but he's still a 7th-round rookie nonetheless. I've seen many worst performances from older guys. People mentioned John Beck for example.
I was just being silly. Playing the QB position in the NFL is one of the hardest things to do in life. There are really only a handful of players that are really very good at it. We have been looking for over 20 years to find that really good QB. Hopefully, this year #1 will prove that he belongs. In respect to Skylar, I thought he did an admirable job considering the OL did not do their part for most of the game.

I was just being silly. Playing the QB position in the NFL is one of the hardest things to do in life. There are really only a handful of players that are really very good at it. We have been looking for over 20 years to find that really good QB. Hopefully, this year #1 will prove that he belongs. In respect to Skylar, I thought he did an admirable job considering the OL did not do their part for most of the game.
It used to be. These days, it's much easier.

He's always been really good at this:

Skykar dropped back tall with poise, he threw the ball with confidence, he didnt fumble, he didnt get strip sacked, he didnt throw an INT, he ran to convert, he was under a lot of pressure..

The rookie did a good job and looked like he did in practice..

playing against ones is gonna be different, but allow him to develope to see if he can catch up to the speed when its his time to face ones.

Rumor is Teddy got upset about Thompson starting and didn’t show up to the game tonight.
Source? My guess is Teddy plays behind Tua in game 2, then most of game three. By design. But if you actually heard otherwise please share.

gaskin and Bowden were counted out to quick by a lot
I really never had any thoughts about Gaskin not making the roster (unless traded). He has been a durable, competent back who lacks only the mass for short yardage situations. Hard worker, does all the little things e.g. passblocking and ball security. He rounds out the RB room nicely as the 4th rotational guy.

Bowden has an uphill battle to make it at WR. Would like to keep him but we have 4 locks and probably Sherfield will take one of the 1-2 other spots. Then Cracroft, Sanders, Williams and Sanu to beat out for 6th if the team keeps a 6th. Tanner Conner's fate probably affected by how many WRs the team keeps. A trade of Williams or Bowden seems very likely if Grier can find a partner.

We knew cuts were going to be super difficult at various positions this year, barring injuries. Having so many promising rookies coming out of this offseason is a surprising and welcome albeit tricky situation. Just imagine next year!

Back
Top Bottom