*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Rosen looked ok. He will be a high level back up for us next year. Glass half full over here.

He didn’t do anything to confirm he is or isn’t the guy in my mind. He nearly threw and interception but also nearly had a couple of touchdowns. Other than 1 errand throw he looked capable and less like a gunslinger just as his head coach wanted. If his WR’s helped him out more, which I know they can and caught a few more balls his stat line would look much better. The OL didn’t help and neither did the running game but they are going up improve any time soon. The defence looks like an improved unit from last year.

Rosen has to start the third preseason game, and if nothing goes crazily wrong has to be the starter this season, right? I mean, Fitz was less effective than Rosen was when Rosen had to play with the backups.

That game, the oline was so bad that it's near impossible to judge any skill position in these past 2 preseason games. I think it's going to be who continues to be the best QB in practice

Back
Top Bottom