*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

I for one am just hoping Tannehill has a solid game to kind of quiet the noise around here. Well, nevermind, I already know that even if he balls out something will still be his fault.

If he "balls out" what does that say about our offensive line?

So happy Philbin and Coyle are not coaching today. Who knows what will happen today and beyond, but I DID know what would happen today if Joe and Coyle were on the sideline.

If he "balls out" what does that say about our offensive line?

Well using the logic I have gathered from reading multiple posts made by others concerning the offensive line topic, I would say that it being because of Ryan himself playing to a level that hid how p***-poor this offensive line is since I get told time and time again that the line is of no major concern to how well a QB performs...

You could say the elimination of Joe and Coyle has had a positive effect on me. I wonder if it is the same with the players and coaches. We shall see.

Hope so - heck, I was a Joe supporter until this season and i'm just as excited to see someone new at the helm. Really hope the team pulls off a win - for Campbell and us fans. 2-3 would never feel have felt so good.

Hope so - heck, I was a Joe supporter until this season and i'm just as excited to see someone new at the helm. Really hope the team pulls off a win - for Campbell and us fans. 2-3 would never feel have felt so good.

Win today and have a big home game next week vs. the Texans to go 3-3. Everything is still in front of this team really.

I feel bad for the poor ****ers in the panhandle who are stuck watching this game even though it's not one of their local teams.

I feel bad for the poor ****er that has to get the stains out of Tannehill's uniform.

I read this week that Ryan averages the shortest time to throw in the league (something like 2.6 seconds per dropback) and still has the highest frequency of pressure allowed against him.

It's not a problem, though. :sidelol:

I like Spencer's attitude, hopefully that is the mindset today.
Spencer Paysinger ‏@PYSNGR 1m1 minute ago
Season Opener.

Paul Kuharsky ‏@PaulKuharskyNFL 30s30 seconds ago
NFL treating #Dolphins-#Titans unequally by assigning them demoted official http://es.pn/1Gi4J8w

It says they are better with Albert...?
And that's true, but it doesn't always translate into a good game for RT.

Well using the logic I have gathered from reading multiple posts made by others concerning the offensive line topic, I would say that it being because of Ryan himself playing to a level that hid how p***-poor this offensive line is since I get told time and time again that the line is of no major concern to how well a QB performs...
Or it could be further indication that the offensive line isn't our only problem, but rather we have a poor offensive line AND an inconsistent quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom