*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

HAHAHA!!! - Played a full ****IN' 60 mins, no ****IN' mercy and ended game with a ****IN' SACK!!! HELL YEAH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to watch. Let's get to 3-3 next week and see what happens

Gameball goes to Coach. Whole team played with his intensity. Best Dolphins game in a long time.

Gameball goes to Coach. Whole team played with his intensity. Best Dolphins game in a long time.

Let me amend that for you....."Best Dolphins game in a LOOOOONNNGGGG TIME!!!!!!"

This kind of exclamation win for the team should give them all confidence the remainder of the season! Haven't been this happy with this team in awhile.

No...he got the bath but the morons at CBS missed it (they mentioned it and DC was drenched but apparently wasn't captured on camera)

Pretty sure that's what the loud cheering in the crowd was for when the Titans were on the field. They just didn't show it.

Good win but to play like that and the crappy play leading up to today? Not buying it. Poor on those players imo. Congratulations to them for finally showing up.:hclap:

I loved the consistent effort by everyone on the team. The renewed emphasis on the running game was key to the offensive performance. I think Turner had a good game, but I would like to take another look. I am very happy after this game.

Gotta feel good for Campbell. Now he has to keep the intensity level on 10. At least he has the players attention. Good base to build on.

Back
Top Bottom