*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

I'm worried about an emotional let down next week. It will be hard to maintain that intensity level

76212a80ede50261ede6523d48d91fe0-1.jpg

Good teams play intensely each week. The let downs are the rare occasions when that's missing. Coach Campbell is instilling a culture of intensity. It's not like Philbin's magic potion that we have to worry about it wearing out. If we're going to become a good team we're going to bring that intensity every week.

Great win, very impressed with RT on the drive, he threw a perfect pass with the game/season on the line. That was clutch, perhaps the biggest throw he has made. Nice seeing the other head coach be the buffoon. Congratulations Captain Dan, now go get some sleep.

Did you hear all those Dolphin fans? Was music to my ears, this should fire up the fan base for Houston next week.

Yea just hope the Defense and running game can carry RT again!

Phintim, maybe we look back at this game and say that was where Tannehill became our franchise QB. That 97 yard drive was awesome, I cannot remember a bigger drive by RT. A hostile environment with the season on the line, and he was clutch.

I would love it if Campbell is the one to get us our first win over the Texans. Still can't believe we haven't beat them yet.

Back
Top Bottom