*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Tannehill had a QBR of almost 95. He did not play that bad. He did have a bad start to the game, but he played fine after the bad start.

10 points on offense isn't going to get it done in most games. He needs to play better and the offense needs to put more points on the board . I think Tannehill and Lazer would agree.

What about Brandon Albert and Vernon Olivier? I think they both were injured too. Any updates on them?

@cltchperf ....... Stop it!

tempJW1_9351--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempJW1_9353--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Ugly win but I am Not going to take it. Ugly is unacceptable. I am calling it a loss because it was unwatchable.

We need to use our running game. We had what 5 rushes total in the first 3 quarters? Lamar needs to touch the ball at least 15 times. Its like Lazor is on finheaven reading how Lamar is a avg hb.

Once we get back to a balanced offense I think will see this offense flourish. The pieces are there.

We need to use our running game. We had what 5 rushes total in the first 3 quarters? Lamar needs to touch the ball at least 15 times. Its like Lazor is on finheaven reading how Lamar is a avg hb.

Once we get back to a balanced offense I think will see this offense flourish. The pieces are there.

the offese flourish because we got away from the run (look at our first TD drive, 10 plays 0 runs). The run was MIA the first half, couldn't run protect for crap.

10 points on offense isn't going to get it done in most games. He needs to play better and the offense needs to put more points on the board . I think Tannehill and Lazer would agree.

He didn't play terribly like your post inferred. The big failure on offense was not establishing the run. That's not on Tannehill. While this was not his best performance by a fair margin, Tannehill didn't even have what one would call a bad game.

the offese flourish because we got away from the run (look at our first TD drive, 10 plays 0 runs). The run was MIA the first half, couldn't run protect for crap.

We actually have a legit 2min warning offense. Even last year some of our better plays happen during that stretch. However, you cant win in this league not running the football

Hey when we did run in the 2nd half we ran well. Miller even ran tough on 3rd and long to get the first to seal a win

Good win. Tanne might have a slight concussion after that hit he took late. Juice is the word. LaMike has to go. We will be better next week...we can't be much worse.

Ugly win but I am Not going to take it. Ugly is unacceptable. I am calling it a loss because it was unwatchable.

You should root for another team like the Jets...all you do is complain.

I'm watching Denver vs. Baltimore and Mathis is getting abused in pass protection....Manning's been sacked 4 times and under pressure most of the game. A pick 6 has Denver out front 16-13 right now. Actually I think Manning threw a pick 6 too.

I'm watching Denver vs. Baltimore and Mathis is getting abused in pass protection....Manning's been sacked 4 times and under pressure most of the game. A pick 6 has Denver out front 16-13 right now. Actually I think Manning threw a pick 6 too.

I would have loved to have more experience on the offensive line but Mathis at what he was asking? Too much....

If we would have run on first and goal from the 3 and if not for that crazy Tannehill fumble, we would have been up by two scores most of the game.

And you know that to be a fact?
What if the ball carrier fumbled and lost it just like Tannehill did?
To say this should be and that should not be or happen is stupid. We don't know what would have happened because we did not try it.
Silly thinking. No disrespect, but that **** is silly.

We had a bad game. Lets see if we can correct these mistakes and move forward.
I'm not giving up yet and neither is the team.

Back
Top Bottom