Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

This guy looked like a stud at OSU when he played....

He is fast fast fast....good defender...good mid range jumper....great rebounder for 6-5'.

His comparable is BEN GORDON as per the Heat scouting staff.

I can't say I watch much college basketball other than the NCAA Tourny and a few Hurricane games. So anyone have info on the kid?

I can't say I watch much college basketball other than the NCAA Tourny and a few Hurricane games. So anyone have info on the kid?

read my post....you will love watching him play.

The thing that stands out right away is how fast he is.

When I heard Javaris Crittenton's name at #19, I was pissed. So, I figured Derrick Byars or Morris Almond Joy. Then, I thought of the article of Cook coming in for a workout the other day, and Shaq, who is good friends with him, taking him for a tour of the city. Hmmmmmm..

But when I heard Jason Smith's name called, I was ****ing pissed.

Thank you for turning that around to Cook + cash.

However, cash considerations? Maybe we'll be including Cook + cash in a deal for a veteran. I hope now, because I like his game a lot. He needs to mature and develop better, that's all.

Look for Zabian Dowdell in round 2.

He can really, really score with the best of 'em.

You may here Larry Hughes with a great jumper, or even Ben Gordon.

My comparison?

Think DAJUAN WAGNER pre-injury. Their games are incredibly similar.

And yes, this is the first ever Cook/Wagner comparison. :lol:

You really think he compares to Gordon?

Is he selfish with the ball? Good kid? That stuff is important.

He is a demon when he gets goin'....

Like I said...he will turn it on every once and a while...and he will make you go wow.

His thing is how FAST he plays.....he is a ball of energy.

what about this baby shaq fellow from lsu? worth the 2nd rd pick?

Back
Top Bottom