***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 204 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida States Oline KILLED our Dline. I didnt expect to see that.

No one allowed in the locker room afterwards. No one. Not media, no one. Player and coaches only. Tunnel entrance was as far as I got.

Find me ONE Hurricane fan that'll defend Randy Shannon now so I can beat the ****ing **** out of that retard.

I'm ****ing furious right now. The end.

No one allowed in the locker room afterwards. No one. Not media, no one. Player and coaches only. Tunnel entrance was as far as I got.

Find me ONE Hurricane fan that'll defend Randy Shannon now so I can beat the ****ing **** out of that retard.

But he looks so calm on the sidelines! There is no panic in him! (ABC commentators)

I've been trying to tell all my friends that root for the canes this. We are not going anywhere with Randy Shannon. This guy blows the big one. He doesn't know how to game plan, adjust, or call plays for ****. I was so damn surprised that we ranked as high as we were coming into the season.

Great performace by the Oline...Bears quality Oline. That was pathetic.

Back from the game. The highlight was young women in short shorts. Both schools won big.

Otherwise, one team showed up intending to be physical and the other hoped for free running WRs. The result was basically preordained. Fragile doesn't disappear, although I never imagined we'd lose a conference game by 28 in 2010. Maybe 7-10.

I've long worried FSU would evolve into a more run oriented physical team after Bowden was gone. Tonight we saw it. Our flaws weren't exposed by FSU in recent seasons because they were a soft finesse team also. If anything positive comes from tonight's game, perhaps it's finally enough of a jolt when it happens against a rival. Being pushed around in the trenches by Va Tech and Wisconsin obviously meant nothing to Randy. I wanted to choke someone when we were happily throwing one flimsy pass play after another during the spring game.

Forston has no business being on the field. I watched him get turned and dominated all night. Last week he got a fluke tipped ball. Big deal. In a 4-3 you always evaluate the midsection first. Without playmaking DTs and with a small limited MLB like McCarthy, too many plays are getting to the safeties. Late in the game they were our two leading tacklers, although I didn't see the final stats. It was one of those games when it looks like we have 9 defenders, not 11. Wide open spaces.

In the NBA and NHL the first game home after a long road trip is a notorious flat spot. That's probably a partial explanation for tonight. The situation seldom shows up in major college football and I'm not sure I've ever looked it up, the first game home after 3+ on the road.

Perspective: Gators lost in wonderfully devastating fashion. Saban was dominated and now needs a semi-miracle to get back into title contention. Not a horrible day.

Aaaah Goodmorning Janes fans....... I feel great this morning after that *** whipping we handed you last night.

Anticipating a big win, Miami invited many recruits to the game. It was a disastrous move. FSU soundly out-recruited Miami last cycle and is absolutely dominating the Canes this time. It'll likely get worse for Miami as mega-recruit Nick O'Leary was seen hanging outside FSU's locker-room after the game. Miami did not want to play disciplined, physical football. FSU didn't talk about swag. Instead, the 'Noles kept Miami off-balance with play-calling and hit, hit, hit. Recruits saw that and the ABC crew even called Miami out for quitting on national TV.

I tried, I tried for the longest time to believe that he would come around. Last night was my last clinging straw.

Fukcin ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom