***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 216 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
TurtlePower-1.jpg

saw the box score morris threw 2 ints, besides that how good did he look, does he look like the future, because we know j12 isn't. did not get to see the game

We put up over 500 yards of offense on Maryland and almost lost. :lol:

saw the box score morris threw 2 ints, besides that how good did he look, does he look like the future, because we know j12 isn't. did not get to see the game
he made some dumb throws, but he is a true freshman so thats expected. You can tell he has a LOT of potential. He has a huge arm and is pretty accurate. He also used his head and tucked the ball and ran or checked down at time when Jacory would have thrown the ball up for grabs.

I watched most of the game today, and I thought Morris played very well. The best was when he made that perfect throw to win the game. This was a good win for the Canes.

Awesome win!!! I could only hear it on the radio but the refs got me heated on that pick 6 that got called back b/c of a face mask penalty. They were talking Morris up so much on the radio

Awesome win!!! I could only hear it on the radio but the refs got me heated on that pick 6 that got called back b/c of a face mask penalty. They were talking Morris up so much on the radio
They should be talking up Morris, considering he is a true freshman in his first start he played very well.

An FSU loss is always a treat...especially with the infamous "wide right/left"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom