***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 218 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fans have come to the conclusion that losing to get rid of Shannon would be better than winning with him . . . then their fan cards need to be turned in. I would NEVER root against this team. The talent is there, I haven't given up on Shannon or this program yet, ACC title or not.

I gave up on Shannon but I'll never root against them either...I love my Hurricanes

I gave up on Shannon but I'll never root against them either...I love my Hurricanes

College football is so tricky. If UNC beats VT, and Miami can win these next 2 games . . . things change dramatically. A nice thumping of Ga Tech would really benefit Shannon, as well as Stephen Morris playing good @ QB. Good start so far, hopefully it can continue today.

Morris is making me a believer in this offense again. With each quarter that he plays you can see his field vision, confidence, and timing increase. I don't know if its just cause GT is so ****ty but it seems like his passing has opened up the run game and the run game has opened up the play action which is something I felt like we lacked.

But no matter what, I want Randy Shannon gone. These kids have a very low ceiling with him coaching. One game they play lights out, the next they play undisciplined football. Him and Whipple need to go.

What many thought was a weakness at the beginning of the year . . . I need to give props to Colin McCarthy and Sean Spence playing LB . . . those guys have played one hell of a game.

McCarthy made himself some money with this effort today. Dude has been EVERYWHERE.

Leonard Hankerson is now tied with Michael Irvin for the most TD receptions by a Miami player in a single season, with 11.

Hankerson breaks it for sure, right?

Leonard Hankerson is now tied with Michael Irvin for the most TD receptions by a Miami player in a single season, with 11.

Hankerson breaks it for sure, right?

Yeah...do you guys think he's a first rounder?

God...they better not piss this away

Nah they won't, this just smelt like a completely different Miami team today. They dominated Pittsuburgh, but it didn't feel like this. This felt like a complete victory. They all played well, and they ACTUALLY looked well coached today. This could have been a blood bath if you take away the 2 fumbles and put back on the defensive TD for McCarthy (which I still think should have been ruled inconclusive on the replay).

Good win on the road . . . hopefully UNC can do us a favor against VT and this Miami team will have a chance to prove it to everybody against VT next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom