***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 219 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...do you guys think he's a first rounder?

Not yet, but I hope he gets a Senior Bowl invite. The knock on him nationally is that he has suspect hands and he doesn't get the best seperation, and he doesn't have top end speed. On that TD, he showed some speed . . . and he has been getting seperation all year. His hands used to be kind of blah, they have really improved. Yea, he still has the occassional drops, but that hard work to improve his hands is the reason why we are having this conversation. In the end, I think he is a 2nd/3rd rounder with all the talent at WR coming out in this draft, but he definitely has the measurables to be a good WR in the NFL.

Is that a Tommy Streeter sighting?

And a Spencer Whipple sighting? You know things must be going well lol. Good 2 see.

Geez, the only negative I would take from this game is the short yardage success. We need to work on that going forward.

TD Coop . . . ALL 4 RB's scored today . . . . 35-10

Leonard Hankerson is now tied with Michael Irvin for the most TD receptions by a Miami player in a single season, with 11.

Hankerson breaks it for sure, right?

Yea I would think so. He has 3 games to do it (hopefully 4 :) ) . . . and he is clearly Stephen Morris' and Jacory Harris' go to WR. I could see him with 15 at the end of the year.

Not yet, but I hope he gets a Senior Bowl invite. The knock on him nationally is that he has suspect hands and he doesn't get the best seperation. and he doesn't have top end speed. On that TD, he showed some speed . . . and he has been getting seperation all year. His hands used to be kind of blah, they have really improved. Yea, he still has the occassional drops, but that hard work to improve his hands is the reason why we are having this conversation. In the end, I think he is a 2nd/3rd rounder with all the talent at WR coming out in this draft, but he definitely has the measurables to be a good WR in the NFL.

You hit it right on the head. The speed thing is an issue for sure cause he has trouble if he gets jammed up at the line by a good DB. But I think he would have benefited more if jacory wasn't his qb. H reminds a lot of Brandon Marshall.

You hit it right on the head. The speed thing is an issue for sure cause he has trouble if he gets jammed up at the line by a good DB. But I think he would have benefited more if jacory wasn't his qb. H reminds a lot of Brandon Marshall.

Speaking of Jacory, do we switch back? I don't think so, but I know the announcers stated earlier that they were hoping to have Jacory ready for the Va Tech game. I really liked what I saw from Morris, though it seemed like he is using his athletic ability to force things . . . and he may not be able to get away with that against a real good team. Then again, Jacory was on his way to leading the nation in turnovers again.

That arm strength is like a fresh breeze to me, good to see that from a QB at the U.

Here's a better pic...:up:

Are they doing the full uniform or just helmet?

helmet-1.jpg

uni-1.jpg

Holy **** that's a badass helmet!!! I would love to see the whole uniform green with orange accents but that's me. We need to play at an even higher level against VT. Hopefully Morris doesn't realize how huge that game is cause he's been playing real calm and collective today.

Do we have any first rounders this year?

Allen Bailey almost definitely. Brandon Harris is getting some buzz, but he will need a great combine to ensure this (if he decides to come out). He is a little on the short side compared to a guy like Peterson. McCarthy will start to creep up that draft board. Orlando Franklin clearly looks like a OG, not a first rounder.

I think Cooper and Berry will be really interesting going forward. Not first rounders, but I think they could go higher than expected.

Speaking of Jacory, do we switch back? I don't think so, but I know the announcers stated earlier that they were hoping to have Jacory ready for the Va Tech game. I really liked what I saw from Morris, though it seemed like he is using his athletic ability to force things . . . and he may not be able to get away with that against a real good team. Then again, Jacory was on his way to leading the nation in turnovers again.

That arm strength is like a fresh breeze to me, good to see that from a QB at the U.

Me personally, I'd stay with Morris.

I really want UNC to beat VT today. That Virginia game is killing us right now . . . those precious moments we put Whipple in there is looking more and more like Randy's biggest mistake this year. I would love for him to get some redemption for that. Win or lose for Va Tech, his job this week is to keep this team focused on Virginia Tech, not the ACC title. This team could use a BIG MEANINGFUL victory at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom