***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 220 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris is handling the pro style offense that we thought Jacory was going to be able to handle. Seniority or not Morris gives them the best chance to win period. I think the Jacory experiment is over.

Morris HAS to be the guy from here on out, i don't feel like i'm going to sh*t my pants everytime he goes back to pass, and agreed this win feels good.

10-9 UNC at half....keeping my fingers crossed

This is going down hill quick . . . . 19-10 and the Hokies just intercepted them. UNC's defense is the only thing keeping them alive.

I remember Bruce Carter in our game vs. the Tar Heels . . . man that guy is all over the place. LB with 4.39 speed.

Big win today but fellas, do not drink the Kool-Aid lol. Please.

Haven't drank the Kool-Aid. I still want Shannon gone....JCane, I know they're wearing the new uni's vs VT but any word on bring the combat ones from last year? I liked those.

^Almost certain those are a one-time thing. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. They are better than this year's edition.

^Almost certain those are a one-time thing. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing them again. They are better than this year's edition.

I like this years helmets but not the jersey...I liked last years alot, even though it was an embarrassment that we wore them for the bowl game and lost.

I wanted to buy one but they were always sold out.

# 24 on the BCS and AP pool, #21 on USA today.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

JCane, is Morris getting the nod vs VT?

As of now, yes. Jacory isn't ready from what I've heard...and that's a good thing. I think we're going to have to play perfect football to beat Virginia Tech. If Jacory plays I think we lose by three touchdowns. If Morris plays we have a chance.

As of now, yes. Jacory isn't ready from what I've heard...and that's a good thing. I think we're going to have to play perfect football to beat Virginia Tech. If Jacory plays I think we lose by three touchdowns. If Morris plays we have a chance.

I want to see how the team looks with the new gear...they started selling them today at allcanes

Really liked what I seen from this Miami basketball team despite losing a close one to #19 memphis. We have a real nice "Big 3" in Durand Scott, Reggie Johnson, and Malcolm Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom