***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 221 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its wayyyyy to earlier but I've seen a couple mock drafts that have Brandon Harris and Alan Bailey going in the 1st round

I know its wayyyyy to earlier but I've seen a couple mock drafts that have Brandon Harris and Alan Bailey going in the 1st round
Im far from a draft expert, but I dont understand why Harris is a borderline first rounder while Bailey is an early first round pick. Bailey is a great player, but my eyes tell me Harris is a better corner than Bailey is a DE. I just dont think Bailey is a consistent pass rushing force. He doesnt jump out at me.

Im far from a draft expert, but I dont understand why Harris is a borderline first rounder while Bailey is an early first round pick. Bailey is a great player, but my eyes tell me Harris is a better corner than Bailey is a DE. I just dont think Bailey is a consistent pass rushing force. He doesnt jump out at me.

As a 4-3 DE, I would agree. But as a 3-4 DE or 4-3 DT? Tons of potential.

Bailey is legit. He's going to blow minds at the combine. Some NFL team is going to get ahold of him and turn him into a beast. Shannon has no idea how to tap into his talent.

Brandon Harris is a solid corner but he's going to be listed as "undersized" by NFL scouts.

Bailey is legit. He's going to blow minds at the combine. Some NFL team is going to get ahold of him and turn him into a beast. Shannon has no idea how to tap into his talent.

Brandon Harris is a solid corner but he's going to be listed as "undersized" by NFL scouts.

Bailey will end up like Pierre-Paul did last year. An intriguing Combine stand out/phenom. Definitely drafted in the 1st round. Harris so far has been the better college player but wont get drafted as high.

Holy **** does Bishop Daniels have hops. Can't wait to watch him with the Canes next year.

[video=youtube;CepgNP64zJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CepgNP64zJQ[/video]

It was great to see Dick Satan & Urban Meyer Wiener play some quality OOC games this week:

'Bama vs Div 1AA Georgia St (never even heard of them)
&
UFelony vs 1AA App. St.

:rolleyes2: At least this way the Wiener will stay away from the .500 mark when they get their tails ripped off next week against the Semenholes.

Excited to see Morris in action today and wish I was at the game with the rest of my family. Colderado sucks. Can't wait to get back to Sunny So Flo.

I tell you, this Canes teams looks real different. It's early, but that first drive was real good. The Ga Tech game was real solid . . . 7-0 so far in the first quarter.

Stephen Morris to Hankerson. Hankerson tryin to become a first rounder with his recent performances.

Let's see this defense.

Miller is like a faster Frank Gore . . . kid is a beast. 17-17, keep it on the ground Whipple . . . keep it on the ground. Defense gave up a TD on some miscommunication, time for them to step it back up.

Am I the only one who can't stand female commentators? Also, if anybody knows someone in Nike's uniform design section, let me know. I could definitely do better than this.

It seems like the defense is asleep on every one of VT's big plays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom