***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 226 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Bielema is the Wisconsin coach that you are looking for...I'd be fine with that hire to be honest, the guy has produced at Wisconsin against the same type of opposition basically that UM faces in the ACC...maybe he could bring some of those big-*** linemen with him lol...

Whipple can go too. Start from scratch. Need an entire new crew down there.

How long before Bernie Kosar says he is intetested again? He said it last time, you know he will say it again.

I'm fine with a Cristobal courtesy interview...help him out with other job opportunities.

Would a new coach keep any of the existing staff like Whipple, etc?

Not sure. I'd be fine with keeping Petri and Stoutland. I wouldn't care any less if Whipple walked.

My feeling is that John Fox will be fired by the Carolina Panthers at seasons end. Bill Cowher wants that job. He hasn't came out and said it but he wants that job. It's close to his home and family. He loves it in the Carolinas. I know he has a beach/vacation home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and spends a great deal of the summer there. Carolina would immediately offer that job to Cowher and if Cowher took it, I guarantee the first guy he'd call would be Mark Whipple. Whipple would bounce no doubt.

Waiting patiently to hear what is going on in the meeting that is taking place right now.

By the way, if and when Shannon is fired, Mario Cristobal WILL get at the very least a courtesy interview. He'll get that interview because of his time spent at Miami and because of his South Florida ties. The Miami AD would absolutely help him out in that regard.

Gruden to me is not a college coach..I dont see him coming here..He is just a high profile guy now.. This job is just not for him IMO..but hey if he wants it, give it to him..I understand Randy Shannon is great with these kids, but he is not getting everything out of them...We have had top ten classes...What the **** is going on?

The U is all about football...But who knows? The U has been pretty cheap when it comes to coaches...so they may let him ride it out for the dollar sake...I wish Butch Davis would have never left...We would have 5 or 6 titles by now..Got screwed out of 2...Wish we could get him back..

finally...good lord shannon sucked...so much talent...so few wins...

and get jacory the hell out. im sick of his garbage INTs.

Been on the phone with a lot of different people the past half hour. It's done. Not exactly sure about who all is gone but Shannon is out.

Per DeMarcus Van Dyke: DVD said the players have a 10:00AM meeting in the morning.

Ask jcane. I don't know how much I trust gary ferman and the boys at canesport , I just put up what they said.

It's said that the whole staff is to go with him, if so...good riddance...the first tihng they need to do is grovel and beg for Art Kehoe and Soldinger to come back, shoulda never let them go in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom