***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 601 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read Spring practice reports, too...I'm going to go out on a limb (not a big one) and say that Rosier is going to start as our QB for the season. It doesn't sound like Perry is doing much to really separate himself...it's a damn shame too.

I'm really thinking Jarren Williams is the guy we're going to really need to watch for once Malik leaves, though.

Perry doesn't seem to be gaining ground. I'm starting to think Rosier starts as well but is pulled if he remains inconsistent or loses the first game. They would love to red shirt Williams but if Perry is not ready he might get the nod. At least we have some options this year.

Having read Spring practice reports, too...I'm going to go out on a limb (not a big one) and say that Rosier is going to start as our QB for the season. It doesn't sound like Perry is doing much to really separate himself...it's a damn shame too.

I'm really thinking Jarren Williams is the guy we're going to really need to watch for once Malik leaves, though.

I agree. I am resigned to Rosier starting but hopefully he is on a shorter leash this season. If we start losing games (with our weak schedule) then they need to think about starting the future QB.

Anthony Mack would be a good get for the hoops team...so would the kid from FGCU...I've seen Mack play in person though. He's not too bad.

I like that we're adding more of a speed package to the D, it's what the foundation of great Miami D's have always been.

I love our D with the younge corners and Blades still to come
Add the two big DT's coming in summer and me likey :woot:woot:woot

Sounds like our offense should be pretty dang good. Deejay Dallas and Lorenzo Lingard will give us a strong running game, not a big fan of Travis Homer he only gets what you block.

This Hightower kid at WR sounds good i don't even remember his name during recruiting

If you look at our schedule, on paper we should win every game. If we do lose a game there is no way that we can climb back up in the rankings (top 4) due to our weak schedule.

VS LSU
VS SAVANNAH STATE
AT TOLEDO
VS FIU
VS NORTH CAROLINA
VS FLORIDA STATE
AT VIRGINIA
AT BOSTON COLLEGE
VS DUKE
AT GEORGIA TECH
AT VIRGINIA TECH
VS PITTSBURGH

I say Rosier is on a sort leash and if we lose the opener with him at helm we make the switch to give next years QB experience, even though they may be running for their life due to the O-line.

Last edited:
Sounds like our offense should be pretty dang good. Deejay Dallas and Lorenzo Lingard will give us a strong running game, not a big fan of Travis Homer he only gets what you block.

This Hightower kid at WR sounds good i don't even remember his name during recruiting

The OL worries me a bit, but it was in a shitty situation when Richt came in...he's slowly, but surely, putting it together.

Hightower's going to beast...I can't wait to see what Pope can do when he comes in, either.

If you look at our schedule, on paper we should win every game. If we do lose a game there is no way that we can climb back up in the rankings (top 4) due to our weak schedule.

VS LSU
VS SAVANNAH STATE
AT TOLEDO
VS FIU
VS NORTH CAROLINA
VS FLORIDA STATE
AT VIRGINIA
AT BOSTON COLLEGE
VS DUKE
AT GEORGIA TECH
AT VIRGINIA TECH
VS PITTSBURGH

I say Rosier is on a sort leash and if we lose the opener with him at helm we make the switch to give next years QB experience, even though they may be running for their life due to the O-line.

Right now, I think Rosier is probably in the driver's seat....but we still have all summer and all of fall camp. I really like Jarren Williams' potential, but I'm also not ready to count our N'Kosi yet, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom