***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 602 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarren Williams may just yet get that QB position heading into the season. I still think they'll start with Rosier...but JW may be the guy they go with...he sounds like he's got the "it" factor.

It's too bad Weldon had his run in with weed and the other issues, because he sounded like he had some ability too.

Perry...no clue.

After LSU we get several cream puffs so if Rosier cann't get it done it's a good chance to bring in one of the other guys and break him in vs lesser competition.
Williams is gonna be good . Will he be ready to start this year ? Who knows but he is progressing much faster than Perry did last season.

After LSU we get several cream puffs so if Rosier cann't get it done it's a good chance to bring in one of the other guys and break him in vs lesser competition.
Williams is gonna be good . Will he be ready to start this year ? Who knows but he is progressing much faster than Perry did last season.

He certainly looks the part (Jarren Williams)....I'm excited to see what he does with the summer and the Fall camp...hopefully he shows enough for Richt to throw him in there.

Rosier...I like the dude, but he's definitely limited, especially accuracy-wise. Perry is a wildcard, and I really hoped we'd see more at this point, but at this juncture, I think it's really a race between Rosier and Williams. Weldon's another one that I think really is a darkhorse in the whole thing, but I think is probably too far out of it to make a difference this year...which is a shame, because I think he has a lot of talent.

It's definitely a nice problem to have (Real QB Depth) and a problem we haven't had in seemingly-ever.

He certainly looks the part (Jarren Williams)....I'm excited to see what he does with the summer and the Fall camp...hopefully he shows enough for Richt to throw him in there.

Rosier...I like the dude, but he's definitely limited, especially accuracy-wise. Perry is a wildcard, and I really hoped we'd see more at this point, but at this juncture, I think it's really a race between Rosier and Williams. Weldon's another one that I think really is a darkhorse in the whole thing, but I think is probably too far out of it to make a difference this year...which is a shame, because I think he has a lot of talent.

It's definitely a nice problem to have (Real QB Depth) and a problem we haven't had in seemingly-ever.

If Rosier starts being.... bad Rosier, I would rather see Perry play it out and not burn the Redshirt on JW. This way we see what Perry is all about and give JW some time. But then again would it be beneficial to give JW the reps if he is the star of the future?? Crap... when does football start! :wall

If Rosier starts being.... bad Rosier, I would rather see Perry play it out and not burn the Redshirt on JW. This way we see what Perry is all about and give JW some time. But then again would it be beneficial to give JW the reps if he is the star of the future?? Crap... when does football start! :wall

Reasons like this are why I'm not paid to be a big time college football coach. Not only do you have these guys, but you also have Weldon who could be a star in the making too if he could ever stay away from the bong, too.

By the way help is a coming for the TE room. You guys know about Brevin Jordan who was rated top 2 at TE but we also have Will Mallory who was top 10 and could end up a monster for us after he put on a few pounds. Excellent receiver with exceptional speed for a 6'5" guy.

https://247sports.com/player/will-mallory-82361

Next year we will have several in the top rounds. Richards , Michael Jackson , Juquan Johnson , Joe Jackson and maybe Shaq and Pickney. Really hoping some of these guys stay for their senior year.

Herndon to the Jets and Walden to Cinny

Berrios to the Pats. We all saw that one coming. He'll replace Amandola for a lot less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom