***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 611 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Rosier just doesn’t see anything at the LOS. Ball placement is all over the place.

Literally the only reason he has to be in there is because the oline is still ****ty and he can maneuver the pocket well enough to get positive yards.

But I still would roll the dice with another QB. I have seen enough.

How good are the backups?

I mean once we payoff Rosier’s team for destroying the nude photos of a Coach Richt, maybe we can find out.

I don't follow college ball closely, but I would think QB play that bad in a college game usually leads to a switch. Now I see what the fans were talking about with Richt and his gameday coaching.

Again, neutral fan point of view here: Rosier is even worse than he was at his worst last season. I don't understand why he's still in the game.

I don't know what reasoning Richt has for leaving him in the game, but as someone who just wants to watch some good football, this is infuriating.

It's 30-3 though.... Why can't we get a look at another QB???????

I'm slowly but surely beginning to strongly dislike Richt and this entire coaching staff.

Again, neutral fan point of view here: Rosier is even worse than he was at his worst last season. I don't understand why he's still in the game.

I don't know what reasoning Richt has for leaving him in the game, but as someone who just wants to watch some good football, this is infuriating.

Down 30-3 even Tom Brady is getting pulled.

This is disgusting. There's an obvious love connection here between Richt and Rosier. If he's not willing to pull him in a situation like this, then when will he ever? This is disgusting.

We have Savannah State, Toledo, and FIU on the brink. Perfect time to get another QB going.

I have season tickets. I am not going to the game next week if Rosier starts. Won't be able to control myself. I will seriously boo him every single snap he takes. Even if we're up by 40.

Who didn't see that happening in slow motion?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom