***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 613 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brevin with 7 catches and 2 TD. Lingard with a long TD run plus another one. Malloy with a nice TD catch. Nestor Silvera blocks a kick, Every QB did well. 3 TD passes for Perry and William and Weldon both scored.

Future is bright just have to get the first team OL playing better . Now we have options if Malik ****s up which we did not last year.

Guys that go have fun. For those out of town like me it's gonna be broadcast online here

http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/?categoryId=64&channel=accextra&type=upcoming

It was fun. I hooked up with some college kids for tailgating before (they tailgated I ate and drank :lol:), some kids my son knows. Then headed to the stadium.
Left a little earlier today which I normally not do but tailgating tomorrow requires me to get up early and the game was pretty much over. I think I left when it was 63-0.

Before anyone starts... This is only Savannah State. I am stoked that the backups are getting reps.

The only positive today is that we saw some of the younger kids and all the QBs.

Brevin with 7 catches and 2 TD. Lingard with a long TD run plus another one. Malloy with a nice TD catch. Nestor Silvera blocks a kick, Every QB did well. 3 TD passes for Perry and William and Weldon both scored.

Future is bright just have to get the first team OL playing better . Now we have options if Malik ****s up which we did not last year.
There is not much opportunity for Rich to make a QB switch. I doubt he will do it in the game (though he sat Rosier last year for one series). Canes have a rather easy schedule for now so the first chance for Rich to replace Rosier would be late in the season. But then it would be over. No playoffs. The way I see it is that Rosier will slide through the easy part of the schedule and everybody will think "oh he is finally in the groove" until he puts two stinkers up in the last few games and will cost us the playoffs and maybe the Coastal.

Get Perry more playing time in the next 2 games. Richt is stubborn but if Perry gets better I bet he eventual get a call when Malik is being Malik in a big game. The rest is up to him.
Lingard was electric on that long TD run and Jeff Thomas returning punts ? Santana Moss like .

Get Perry more playing time in the next 2 games. Richt is stubborn but if Perry gets better I bet he eventual get a call when Malik is being Malik in a big game. The rest is up to him.
Lingard was electric on that long TD run and Jeff Thomas returning punts ? Santana Moss like .
It would make sense to give Perry more and more opportunities. But Richt must also be willing to pull the trigger when it is time, even during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom